Ten | Aah, Memories I Can't Even Remember

Sebastian's POV:

I was in the kitchen and (y/n) was cooking something for lunch since I obviously coudn't cook something that wasn't boiled in water or breakfast food. I was on her phone and scrolling through Instagram, on the dining table, just having set up some juice and glass cups.

Minutes of scrolling through Instagram, I've seen the official Marvel page post a picture of the Captain America movie and the recent reviews, it was a relief that there were a lot of positive comments and thumbs up. It's almost been two weeks since the premiere and the fans have been so great and so supportive, and the end scene with Hayley and Chris had been the hot talk of Twitter, it was so well done, you could actually feel the heartbreak in their voices and— damn, was it so well done. I literally can't even explain it.

(y/n) still hasn't gotten over the plane crash scene like a fair majority of the fans, and she called Chris out for dying and making her feel that way, despite being seen well and alive in the twentieth century with Nick Fury during that end credits scene. Hayley was getting a load of fun comforting the (h/c) haired girl while she argued adorably with Chris.

The little argument was so funny that none of us had the heart to stop her. It was just the fangirl in her and we respected it too much to stop her from rambling. But me and Chris, Hayley even, made sure to get some video clips because we're just those kinds of friends. And also for future purposes.

(y/n) also got mad at me when Bucky fell off the train, so she didn't talk to both me and Chris for the rest of the film because of it. The lengths she puts herself through over a character death was truly astonishing that she hints isn't even a 'character death yet', but, it's not like it's my fault Bucky died! Luckily, I made it up to her with the power of cuddles and getting her cupcakes and East, with Chris' help of course. And Lisa's, his mother. She was more than willing to make the cupcakes.

Chris texted me this morning saying he was going to post the pictures of us before the premiere on Twitter. I made sure to airdrop them to him before we left for the aftermath party so I'm sure he's done a little editing for (y/n)'s privacy.

"Sebastian," (y/n) called as I heard her add something to the pan on the stove, causing it to sizzle and crackle on the stove, the smell of what smelt like garlic wafting deliciously into the air. I hummed in response, breaking my gaze from the device, looking at her from the bar counter. "What're you doing?"

"Scrolling through Instagram," I replied with a grin on my face. "Got a glimpse of the movie reviews."

"Are they good?" she asked while putting the pan on low heat, making her way towards me, leaning over the bar counter to peer at what I was looking at.

"They're great! It's crazy." I smiled, handing her the phone. The (e/c) eyed doll takes it and looks through them, the smile on her face growing as she read comments, little laughs managing to slip past her lips. Her laugh was adorable. I remember a time back in high school, when I first officially met her. She looks back down at me and laughs again. "What're you looking at dumbass?"

"Remember that time in middle school? When we first met each other?"

Her eyebrows furrowed together, as what I answered had no relation to our previous topic, but she laughed anyway. "Yeah. RCDS. And you couldn't find me after I saved your Romanian ass?" she tsks, giving me the phone back, leaning back against the counter besides the stove, facing me. "Of course I remember."

•               •               •

Being the new kid wasn't great.

After Mama married my stepfather, Anthony, we moved to New York from Austria. I got self conscious and wanted to fit in so bad, but when I tried... I got... bullied for it. And getting bullied meant no friends and no friends meant no one to show me around, with that being said, I got late to multiple classes because no one would help me find my classes. Despite my stepfather being the school's headmaster, it didn't do much for me, not that I was expecting anything but I wish I was just like everyone else... I even started skipping lunch because... well...