Twenty Four | Girls In Heels Are To Be Feared

Tonight, me and (y/n) were strolling through a park nearby, to take in some fresh air. It was a little cold, so we had jackets on. We've never really been out during the night, and if we were, we'd simply be drinking in the backyard or visiting a museum or ocean park not two hours away.

The premiere happened a week after my arrival, both (y/n) and Chris had to go back to LA to attend both press conferences and interviews, then, of course, the premiere. I decided to stay with Scott and Lisa, watching it live on the news, interviews of Tom Hiddleston, Scarlet Johansson, Robert Downey Jr., and Chris himself flashing on screen, Chris didn't even look so nervous as he was days before.

There were little glimpses of (y/n) in the background, wearing a simple blue, cross over jumpsuit and brown heels, beside Scarlett or Downey whenever Chris was being interviewed. Me, Scott, and Lisa had to force (y/n) to go. She was nervous, and she really didn't want to 'embarrass' Chris, as she puts it.

We had even got privilege to watch the premiere at home, since Chris was apart of it, and Marvel was very kind to provide home screening to the Evans' family

We had even got privilege to watch the premiere at home, since Chris was apart of it, and Marvel was very kind to provide home screening to the Evans' family. I, on the other hand, was lucky to be there. (y/n)'s brief appearance had all of us clapping and cheering on the couch. The (maybe) unintentional reference to the Harley Davidson in the scene had all of us laughing, reminiscing to the time of Chris' first time on one being a total disaster. We were just itching to ask if (y/n) had to improv any of the lines just to get at Chris, which, we all bet money that she did.

Ending, she did. We had immediately called her just to ask about it, in which she confirmed it, adding that there was even supposed to be scene where she's serving coffee to Chris, alongside Stan Lee. Either way, Scott just lost twenty bucks to both me and Lisa.

Time away from the city was calming. A couple cars passing by, coming in late from work, late night joggers and pet owners walking their dogs around the park, a family packing up a picnic they must've had hours before the sun had set as their kids enjoyed their final minutes of joy by the swings.

"It hurts to stay in Boston, with those memories of leaving..." (y/n) murmured quietly as she wrapped her arms around herself. I gave her a sad smile. It was one of the reasons we made Boston one of the places we wanted to go to this year. "But sometimes I feel like I wanna live here again... It's beautiful."