Thirty Five | Sick At A Karoake Bar

"Mackie, have you seen Chris?"

"Sadly haven't sweetheart. What'd you need?"

Light brown heels, ripped jeans, and a white 'Moon' expression tank top was what you had worn to the premiere press con held earlier. They said a casual type of attire, so that seemed like a good choice without it being too casual. Of course, you had paired it with a creamy brown cropped blazer earlier, but now it had been discarded in the corner, giving you a much more outgoing vibe."

"I can't find my cellphone anywhere, and I need to call the guys." you drag out a whine, shoulders slumped in defeat.

Tonight, Samuel decided that the whole cast should go out for drinks tonight. That meant you, Sebastian, Chris, ScarJo, Mackie, Frank, Cobie, and Em. Samuel, Chris, Frank, and Sebastian decided to go ahead to find the bars exceptional enough to raid, leaving you, the girls, and Mackie.

"And Chris has it?" Mackie asked, rubbing at the stubble on his chin as he stared back at the mirror. Stepping beside him to look at him through the mirror, you crossed your arms and tilted your head to the side.

"He left his at home, needed to call Lisa. He must've forgotten to give it back before setting off with the others."

"Course he did." Mackie chuckled, hand sliding down to his back pocket, handing you his own phone. "Here, you can use mine, I'll meet you ladies out in the front."

"Thanks Mack." you grin, pressing a kiss to his cheek as you ran outside his room to the hallway. Everyone else had gotten hotel rooms for the press con, everyone except you, Seb, Frank, and Chris, already being residents in LA. It was always a little far from where the actual event had to take place, but it was close enough to not need a hotel room. You guys could manage perfectly fine and if it weren't the case (getting out-of-this-world drunk that traffic lights turn to disco lights) then you could always just without someone from the cast. Or just flat out get a hotel room.

Slowly closing the door behind you, you scrolled through Mackie's contacts, knowing that he had already gotten Sebastian's number. Now that you think of it, Sebastian didn't meet Mackie until the interviews. After scrolling down a few more seconds, you had finally found Sebastian's contact under the name of 'Seabass'. Shrugging off thought of the weird name, you pressed on it and hold it up against your ear, ringing the number. It took you a couple steps back and worth until Sebastian had finally picked up, loud chattering noises coming from his side of the line.

"Hey Mackie, you and the girls good? We found a pretty great bar, no less than a fifteen minute drive from the hotel."

In a devastated voice, you quietly decide to prank Sebastian with the infamous 'baby, I think I'm pregnant' line. "Baby I think I'm pregnant."

"What!?"

"No, I'm kidding." you laughed, trying to stifle them as the hall was so quiet and empty.

"(y/n)? Dude, what the hell!?"

Shaking your head, not believing he actually fell for that, you compose yourself with a cough. "Okay, I'm sorry! I just called to ask if Chris still has my phone cause I can't find it anywhere."

"Alright, lemme just check up with him." Sebastian said, his phone held far as his voice was distant as he yelled for Chris. Everything else was just muffled voices to you, but you were sure he was at the supposed 'pretty great bar'. "Yup. He's got it. You guys ready or are you too busy telling people you're pregnant?"

You rolled your eyes, leaning on the wall, holding your elbow. "Yes Sebastian, we're ready. Meet up at front, I'll get the girls."

"Sure thing. But hey," Sebastian trailed off, causing you to raise an eyebrow at his suspicious tone. "I need a favor."