Twenty Six | Twitter Trends and Shoots at 3 AM

⚠️ Major Spoilers to Captain America: The Winter Soldier ⚠️

Chris' POV:

Today we were going to film the opening scene for the movie. It would be like, me doing a workout jog alongside the Potomac River, around the Reflecting River and the Lincoln Memorial and then back again having done 'fourteen laps in thirty minutes' or something along that line.

And in time for the sun to rise too.

So it had to be a one time shoot, which, hopefully we can perfect in a one shoot shot. Turns out, I'm working with Anthony Mackie again. We met before, and he's a great guy. Seb and (y/n) would love him. It's the second time I'll be working with him and like I said, he's a great guy, real fun one too, and working with him in a completely different genre would definitely be interesting

It's already 3:30 in the morning over here, and I was thinking about sneaking (y/n) out of practice to come with me to meet Mackie. Seb's going to train for the knife fight scene at six (James told me yesterday HA) and (y/n) would be practicing with Heidi (Scarlett's stunt double) and her stunt double and her personal trainer, Vina Taylor, at probably the same time, maybe at eight.

That gives me enough time to warm her up for her training and enough time for her to join me and meet Mackie.

Also, (y/n) ditched me and Seb for Scarlett.

And it sucks.

When we met up with her yesterday, just fresh off her flight, she had just arrived to the hotel, Scarlett walked in, saw (y/n) and then she's just wrapped around her finger. It's understandable, seeing as both Scarlett and (y/n) are usually surrounded by men, who are both me and Seb, majority of her time at these junkets, but then again when she's gone it naturally just feels... weird for me. It feels weird for Seb. I turned my head and stared up at the mirror as I put on some navy blue joggers and a white tee, leaning over to grab the tracksuit jacket I was wearing when we landed in D.C and my trainers.

I turned on my phone and out flashed 3:49. Mackie should be waiting for me in the lobby all dressed up. (y/n)'s probably still sleeping.

Well, I wouldn't blame her, it's 3 in the goddamn morning. And in May, Washington D.C, she shouldn't be awake until 8.

I quietly go outside my room and shut the door as humanly quiet as I could, making sure not to drag my feet on the tile and cause a terrible ruckus. Her room is the door across and it's connected to the room on the right, which is Seb's. It was a request, less than a habit of having accidentally getting the room as it was a second nature to have a connecting room to the other. I remember (y/n) forgetting to lock the door so I opened it and slipped in. It was almost pitch black if it weren't for the light of dawn shining through the curtains of the balcony door. It wasn't much but it was enough for me to make out some figures. Example, (y/n)'s bed.

I walked over, noticing that the room was smaller than mine, a bathroom to my right and over that was a little closet, right before the bed. Under the covers lay (y/n), on her stomach with her arms tucked under the fluffy pillow she lay on. I kneel down and gently tap her awake.

"Hey..."

(y/n) grunted into the pillow, her lips pressed against it, still not opening her eyes. I chuckled. "Good morning."

"Already..?" she groaned, pulling the pillow closer to her head, pressing her nose further into it. Her pillow already smelled like her shampoo. She must've showered last night before heading off to bed.

"Can you join me to the shoot?" I asked quietly, the rumble of the AC doing nothing to silence the beat of my heart, already ringing in my ears due to how quiet it was. (y/n) squinted one eye open, scrunching her nose at me.