Six | Going Out Doll?

(y/n)'s POV:

It was 7:40 when I woke up this morning. Once me, Chris, and Sebastian finally got back to the hotel from Jollibee yesterday, by Sebastian's wishes and Chris' curiosity, I immediately fell dead asleep on my bed. I honestly had no idea how I was that drained out if I only had to pull Sebastian around set and laugh at how ridiculous Chris looked with Sophie, who was trying to be polite and not laugh. It was a mystery to me, really.

So, I had a quick body shower, (straightened/curled) my hair and put on a sweater, skinny jeans and maroon low-cut Converse. I put on a mustard yellow beanie to finish off my look and your typical everyday make up.

I was in the mood enough to grab Sebastian scrambled eggs and French toast from my trip to breakfast room

I was in the mood enough to grab Sebastian scrambled eggs and French toast from my trip to breakfast room. I had some scrambled eggs myself downstairs but not much since I was going to eat out with a friend that I met online. Now, this might be dangerous, but I know the guy and I planned the meetup, which, is in a crowded place hopefully at the hour. And I've got protection. I turned around to grab my phone on my nightstand when I heard a voice from behind me.

"Going out doll?"

I stopped and turned around again. There stood Sebastian, shirtless, again and in nothing but his loose boxers. Did this bitch get hot last night? I swore I adjusted the AC unit the morning I left yesterday. And we're in London.

"Yeah, I am." I reply simply, grabbing one of my over sized shirts and tossing it to my Romanian idiot, which he catches with no problem and slips it on. I reach over to bed to grab my purse that lay on the nightstand as well.

Today was a day off so everyone could either stay in bed all day or go on mini-adventures all over London, I decided the latter. If you don't remember, I've been talking with this guy I met online three months ago. He sure knew a lot about movies, comics, and politics, but if we weren't talking about that we'd just talk about life. It was great. And it just so happened to be that he was also in London, so I decided to go meet up for coffee or something. But it wasn't a date. It was a no-no, I didn't want to date right now, and I didn't know the guy, so it was just a friendly hang out.

"A hot date?"

"Eh." I shrugged my shoulders as I walked into the bathroom, putting away the (curler/straightener) I used back in the drawers. "Nice guy I met online."

"Okay." Sebastian smiled, giving me a quick kiss on the head. "Text me when you're done."

"Sure. You planning to go somewhere today?" I asked, reaching up to brush crumbs out of his hair.

"Not really." he yawned. I smiled and made my way to the door, knowing exactly what Seb wanted to do on a lazy day off.

"I'll pick up some ice cream on my way home, you're in charge of movies." I say, opening the door. "And don't eat on the bed man, sweep the crumbs off of it or ants will eat you."