Eleven | She's No Peggy Carter

Chris' POV:

After the premiere, we didn't stop with the promoting. The movie was still pretty fresh and promoting the movie felt like it was repetitive but then a little bit fulfilling. SEGA, the company that made Sonic Dash, was making a Captain America game and they called me, Sebastian, Hayley, and a couple of the original cast to do voiceovers for the characters, claiming to make it feel like the real thing. It's my first time to do voice acting and for a video game, so this was gonna be very fun. We were already on our way over to their studio for the takes and (y/n) was driving us since she's was one of the main people in contact with the producers.

"Is it all that different from the physical acting?" Seb asked, putting his phone down.

Sebastian had been contacting all of the other original cast for the meetup since the week the company called. Sebastian wasn't one to always be on his phone, but he was taking quite the time, his eyebrows furrowing every once in a while at his phone as he read texts out loud and asked for me and (y/n)'s opinions and what he should reply.

"Nah. I thinks it's easier that on screen acting. If you know how to express emotions with your voice then this will be just as easy as the acting you're used to," (y/n) explained, looking at me through the back view mirror. "There's going to be actual exchanges between the characters. And a lot of grunting too, I've read the script."

Grunting?

"Geez, you sure you talked to the right producers honey? For all we know, we might end up filming an English dub hentai— OW!" I winced, easing the pain inflicted on my arm. I turn to glare at Seb, who chuckles and pulls away the stick he found outside my house lawn when they came to pick me up at my place. He just poked me with it! "You shouldn't allow him to get these stuff (n/n)." I whine at (y/n).

"Well, he's a grown man Chris, I'm pretty sure he can get whatever the hell he wants."

I groaned while Sebastian cheered, making sure to childishly stick his tongue at me. I rolled my eyes and tried to grab him, but he slaps my hands away, moving away as far as his seatbelt would let him as I thrust myself forward. "Hey!"

"Jesus Christ." (y/n) grumbled under her breath as me and Seb playfully went at each other. She sighs again and smacks Sebastian on the shoulder, her eyes averting to the road every few seconds. "You guys aren't five anymore, stop moving around!"

We paid her no mind and continued our little banter, when all of a sudden, she hits the breaks making us fall forward; Seb hitting the dashboard while I slip in between the front seats, my hands stopping me from hitting the clutch.

We both get up and stare at (y/n), but she's not looking at us with annoyance. I see her eyebrows furrow down, causing a little wrinkle to form on her forehead as she rolls down her window. There was a girl by the side of the street with a luggage bag, on her phone and looking around the area. The girl had blonde hair and probably stood a 4'9. (y/n) drove in closer and gave her a little wave. The girl walked over to (y/n) and smiled, looking through the window.

"Uhm, hi!"

"Hi! You waitin' for someone?"

"Oh uhm, no. I, uh, got lost. My phone just died and everything." she says, raising up her phone and smacking it back down on her palm, shrugging her shoulders in defeat.

"I can give you a ride to a bus stop or something, this heat isn't one you'd like to be standing under. Are you leaving LA or just got here?"

"Uhm, I'm trying to find the nearest hotel from here. Do you know any nearby?"

"Well, I do know one close, probably five minutes or so from here. I can drive you if you'd like?" (y/n) offers. The blonde bites her lip and scratched her nape.