Seven | Wrap It Up!

Sebastian's POV:

Today was hopefully to be the last day of shooting for the movie. To say I was excited was an understatement; we were finally going home and we were going to have time to relax ourselves before the interviews and appearances, but I knew me and (y/n) were still going to miss the cast.

(y/n) ended up being an all around assistant and everyone was quite thankful for having her there. She told me how flattered she felt when we got home after a rough day of 'fighting HYDRA and Nazis'. It was a rough shoot that day, being outside and all, and whenever someone needed something or they required an opinion of sort, (y/n) would rush over and save them. The smile curved on her pink lips never left her face.

(y/n), despite being a pain in the ass and a sassy bitch you'd want to slap out of the face of earth, had a soft spot for these simple little things. The thank you's and smiles she got. She was more than happy to help, even the directors claimed theirselves lucky to have her. It made her feel accepted and welcomed. It made my heart swell.

Dominic Cooper and (y/n) were together for most of the rest of the shoot. Dominic, although most of his scenes were done, he still came over cause he wanted to keep (y/n) company while me and Chris were shooting the rest of the movie. They just hit it off the bat just like we have with Chris.

Speaking of that idiot, Chris has unspokenly made it his duty to watch over (y/n) like some sort of overprotective brother, just like any other friend. All three of us have gotten really close these past few months working with each other, and we knew for a fact that we weren't getting off each other's backs anytime soon.

One time while we were relaxing on set, (y/n) had accidentally mentioned one of her most recent exes to Chris which I remember being a terrible breakup. She never did introduce the guy to me personally, which I had respected, but she did have pictures and went on a handful of dates; I'm just glad she didn't bring the guy home, he was a terrible person. And if you think I'm worse, you should've seen Chris; golden labrador puppy mode turned angry, straight-to-business Captain America mode and his interrogation was awful, I had to smack a hand over my mouth to refrain myself from laughing as Chris put on a straight face and asked about her ex, patiently listening and making little comments of his own, promising that no idiot would be in their right mind to even think about hurting her again.

It made me happy that (y/n) was making more friends and having Chris become close to us was something I was grateful for. To have that care and concern I show for her as well made me feel contented knowing that if I happen to not be there for (y/n), I know Chris would.

I had to make her stay at the hotel on a couple occasions because of some certain... scenes I had to do. Its not that I didn't want her there, but I didn't want her to know the full story and after reading Bucky would fall off a train and die; I knew it'd be best if she'd gasp in the theater than start breaking down in our hotel room. Sure, she might know what happens in the comics but she doesn't know what happens in the film adaptation. It's the other one thing I could keep from her to preserve the excitement and anticipation of the film's release. Good thing she didn't suspect a thing; she was more than happy to sleep in and do some other work I was too lazy to question about.

Chris was doing a sad scene with Hayley today and (y/n) sure as hell didn't want to know it until the movie premiered cause she liked Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter together; too much for her own good! So, me, Dominic, and (y/n) decided to pass the time by simply just eating pizza and messing around with some of the editing crew as they adjusted background settings for the scenes we shot with the green screen.

While me and Dominic talked, (y/n) wanted to fall asleep and 'die' while sleepily munching on her pizza. I didn't know why, but I had a feeling it had something to do with something she likes to call 'red tide'.