"Where do you want my mouth, sweetheart?" | Genderfluid Reader

A/N: Whilst I don't often write requests anymore, due to writer's block and quite frankly, needing some time away from writing smut, a reader recently got in contact and asked if I would write a genderfluid reader for my books, as they struggle to find imagines that cater to their gender. They asked so nicely that, I could hardly deny their request.

While I am not an expert on Genderfluidity, based of the information they provided and my own research, I did my best to create this imagine.

It kind of a continuation of the previous chapter but can be read as a stand alone piece. I am aware that the previous part was gendered a particular way, so please bare that in mind if you wish to go back and read the other parts.

If you enjoyed this chapter, please do post a comment. I am always trying to grow as a writer and be more inclusive with my work. As stated previously, I do not consider myself to be an expert on all topics but I am always willing to learn and adapt my writing style and langauge.

****

It had been a few weeks since you had required your lover to take care of you, now it was his turn.

When he had whispered your rare nickname, you instantly knew that things were bad and he needed your immediate time and attention. He only used the pre-assigned term when things were so incredbily bad that he could not cope alone anymore.

Unlike your lover, who you only referred to as 'Daddy' during your times of extreme anguish, you had different terms that corresponded with your genderfluidity. During day to day life, you wore pronoun bracelets, so that your loved ones knew what to refer to you as each time it changed.

When choosing your terms, you had worried that having multiple preferences would confuse your partner in their saddened state. And yet, even when distressed, your boyfriend was respectful with your pronouns. You couldn't have been more in love with him.

"What do you need, baby?" you questioned, pulling him into your arms and onto your lap on the bed. He always liked to be kept close when in this particular mindset. You cradled him so gently, as is he would break at any given moment. It was your duty now to make sure that didn't happen.

Rewarded with his nuzzling at your neck, you could already see that you were losing him to his subspace, as his eyes glazed over and unfocused. "Baby, I need you to tell me what you need. Remember your words." fortunately you had a lot of experience on what language to in these situations. You mimicked how you lover spoke to you when you were lost to your drifted thoughts.

He sighed as you ran your fingers through his hair, the pressure of your touch bringing his back to earth just enough to pay attention to your words. "Hm?" he questioned, unable to remember what you had asked.

"My love, what do you need?" you kept your voice light but firm. Being vague would only confuse him further but being stern would cause him to think he was about the be punished for doing something wrong. In the early days of exploring your relationshio, you had made the mistake of using a slightly harsher tone. The way he had descended into a apologetic state of tears and begging you for forgiveness had completely broken your heart. It had taken a lot of time to bring him out of that mindset with kisses and positive affirmations. You vowed to never let that happen to him ever again while his wellbeing was in your care.

His warm breath tickled your neck as he spoke in a low tone. "(Your rare nickname)..."

"I'm here, baby. I'm right here. Talk to me. Need to hear your pretty voice, sweetie."

Despite what toxic mascalinity might dictate, your boyfriend loved it when any aspect of him was referred to as 'pretty', especially when he felt vulnerable. Your heart skipped a beat as he smiled at the word, his hazy eyes looked up to meet your steady gaze.