Your First Date

A/N: I'm just going to dive into the fun stuff and return to 'How You Meet' later. :)

****

It was a beautiful, quaint place that was situated down a narrow alleyway. A private affair that, was furished with gold and powder pink velvet. Live jazz played quietly in the background and people were either sitting and listening to the music or slow dancing on the small floor space that, had been cleared for such activities. 

That was what you and Steve were doing, holding each other and slow-dancing. It was so romantic.

 There were only a few people that night except for a few locals sitting at the bar, talking to one another. You were joined by one other couple on the floor but you only had eyes for Steve.

 "This place is amazing." you whispered in his ear, as you moved your hand to rest on the back of his neck. "It's absolutely amazing here, how did you even know it existed?"

He nuzzled at your hair and drew you closer. "I'm so glad that you're enjoying it." he smiled softly. "I've been here a few times when I've needed a drink but never with such a lovely partner." the tall, handsome male pulled away from you slightly so that he could see you better. "Did I say how beautiful you look tonight?"

You could feel yourself blushing. Not trusting your voice, you nodded.

 His eyes analysed your face for a moment before he smiled. He absolutely adored it when your cheeks became tainted with pink. "Well, I'm going to say it again." Steve grinned. "You look beautiful, sweetheart. Stunning." he pulled away. "Breath-taking." he spun you around once. "Jaw-dropping." the male pulled you back into his arms. "Mesmerising." he whispered in a low, sultry voice. "Simply beautiful." 

"You're not too bad yourself." you giggled cheekily and eant yourself a loud, amused laugh from your companion. 

"I'm glad you approve (Miss/Mr/Your Choice) (Y/L/N)."