"You look so cute when you're all blushy and squirmy like that."

A sigh turned into wanton moan, as lips met sensitive flesh. Hips lazily thrust and back arched as another lap of a tongue gently licked and caressed, until another climax was eked out of an overstimulated lover.

Reprieve was found when gentle kisses slowly made their ascent across naval, stomach and finally, chest.

"Have you been counting, baby?" a question met with a hushed whimper. "Use your words, pretty thing."

The answer interrupted by a groan, as the collarbone became decorated with impromptu love bites. A symbol of passion, want and a need for more. "I'm sorry," a knowing smirk decorated teasing lips. "did you say something? Do you want to try answering me again, sweetheart?"

"F-Four." was eventually stuttered in a breathless gasp, as a hand returned to the aching, soft place between slick and trembling thighs.

"Do you think you can make five?" it was an honest enquiry, not one filled with lust. Boundaries had already been consensually exceeded but the everyone had their hard limits. The fun would end if someone was no longer comfortable with the situation.

Gentle kisses placed upon a heaving chest. Fingers still, as they awaited a reply. "Take your time, baby, think it over."

The lustful fog that had saturated their mind, lifted somewhat, allowing a moment of reflection. To check in and see if their body could cope with further pleasure.

Hazy eyes regarded the others patient features. Loving kisses brushed against cool lips before the decision was said out loud. "Yes."

The kiss deepened until the hand began to move once more. Lips broke apart as moans and murmured curses were uttered, face now buried between neck and shoulder. "Please, don't stop." begging ensued as their body began to quiver and convulsive.

Thoughtful touches had the lover quirming below, desperate for more movement, eager to be brought over the edge once more.

"That's it, sweetheart." you cooed, kissing their face. "You're such a good boy."