Alone Time With Steve (SMUT) + 3K Views (Are You Sirius?!)

A/N: THIS. IS. SMUT. 

I'm sorry that it isn't gender neutral. I'm will do better next time. 

Okay, now that you have been warned, onto my next point. 

3K VIEWS ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? THIS IS INCREDIBLE AND SO VERY KIND. I LITERALLY CANNOT BELIEVE IT. * Dances like Tom Hiddleston *

****

He pushed you against the bedroom wall, your legs wrapped around his taut waist. Steve's plump lips of delight hungrily kissed and bit your own. A deep growl reverberated throughout his broad, toned chest as he sloppily kissed the length of your neck. He soon reached your sweet spot, sending your senses into overdrive as he used his tongue to tease the area. Despite his animalistic lovemaking style, his teeth gently grazed over the area, marking you as his."So, (y/n), ready for more?""Yes," you breathed, nuzzling at his stubble covered cheek. "Oh, yes."He chuckled, pecking at your lips once more. Steve carried you towards the bed where he placed you on the edge. "Strip down to your underwear," he commanded, watching your movements with a lustful gaze.Standing up, you did as you were told, knowing your lingerie clad body made him want to do all sorts of things to you.Slipping off your top, you revealed a (your favourite colour) lace number. Your (insert skirt/shorts/lederhosen/clothing choice) quickly followed, leaving your beautiful thighs exposed."Is this what you wanted?" you questioned, turning in a full circle to display the outfit to him.You suddenly found yourself pinned down upon the bed, your arms held up above your head by Steve's right hand. His other braced your hips. "I wouldn't tease me, (y/n), otherwise-""Otherwise, what, Mr Spy Man?" you interrupted his mock threat, pushing his buttons.He leaned down until his lips were by your ear. You could feel his hot breath against your skin."Otherwise I'll f*ck you so badly, you won't be able to walk."You merely shrugged, feigning boredom."I doubt it. All you're doing is talking," you fake yawned to emphasise your point.He raised a perfect eyebrow, something dark flashing across his eyes. "You doubt my abilities?"Before you could reply, the blond was ripping your delicate underwear off, throwing the shreds into a vacant corner, exposing your womanhood."You're not nearly as wet as you could be," he commented. "Let's change that, shall we?"You watched with baited breath as one of his fingers trailed down the front of your stomach, moving all the way down and leaving a trail of goosebumps in it's wake..It soon found its way to the folds of your womanhood. It brushed against the opening, causing you to gasp. Agonisingly slow, it began to enter you, filling your throbbing area.He remained still, causing you to whimper, needing him to move within you. You began to circle your hips, trying to create your own pleasure."Having fun there, sweetheart?"You shook your head, groaning in frustration. "If this is what you call f*cking me senseless, you're a terrible love maker," you hissed."Is this more what you had in mind?"His finger suddenly pulled away, making you feel empty and more frustrated. Steve was truly testing your patience.Without warning, he pulled you with both arms towards him, hooking one of your legs over his shoulder and plunging his tongue deep into you, eating you out.You moaned at the sensation, your hips moving slightly higher so that he could be buried deeper into you.His muscle circled around inside you, tasting and teasing every inch of your glory.You could feel your breath quickening, becoming more uneven and becoming more of a pant.The male decided to add the finger back within you, moving in sync with his tongue.You had never been so delirious with pleasure, it was dizzying. You were almost seeing stars.In and out the finger moved, deeply in you until it was hitting your sensitive spot and then nearly out, which caused you to beg for its presence again.The familiar sensation of your growling climax began to seize your writing body. You moaned loudly, indicating to your lover that you were close to your end.You didn't think it was possible, yet he increased his speed. His tongue licking at your bud, his finger caressing your tightening walls. It was all too much; your senses were in overdrive.The feeling began to spread throughout your stomach, threatening to peak at any moment.Oh, you were so close. So, so close.Your womanhood was tightening more and more with every passing second.Getting closer. And closer."F*ck," you hissed, your bed sheets balled in both your hands.So close now, so very close.His tongue licked hungrily, attacking your defenceless G-spot.You closed your eyes, the need for relief so needed now.This was it. This was it.You were going to...You were so close.Just... A. Few. More. Seconds.Any moment now-So cl... Close...Suddenly all contact was gone. You were completely empty and alone on the bed. What had happened? Where was your earth-shattering orgasm?You opened your eyes, seeing him staring at you smirking.That bastard!"I told you I'd leave you unable to walk," he sniggered. "I didn't say how exactly.""Steve Trevor," you hissed, using his full name, seething with anger. "get over here and finish what you started!" you yelled.Tilting his head to the side, you watched as he bit his lip, knowing what that gesture did to you. He merely shrugged. "All right." The male licked his lips, tasting you upon them. "But only because you're wet enough now."

****

A/N: Soo...what did you think?