When He Is Late For A Date + 1K views!

A/N: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

I am shocked. I am genuinely shocked and amazed. Thank you so much, you wonderful, wonderful readers. I just...WOW. When I created this book, I assumed- as I always do- that no one would read it and yet, here we are. :)

****

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Oh no.

The sound of someone knocking on his apartment door woke up the startled male. A cold sweat rolled down his back. He had overslept. Looking his watch, which rested on the bedside table, it read as four o'clock in the afternoon. Chris had definitely overslept.

The knocks sounded again.

Oh no.

Beyond the pine wood door was you, his love, whom he was supposed to be taking on a date. This was very bad. Very, very bad.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

You had warned him repeatedly about oversleeping. It was one of his biggest problem but Mister Trevor being Mister Trevor, had merely laughed and shaken his head before reassuring you that everything would be fine.

He fondly remembered kissing you after that.

Aww, couples in love. So sweet. The author thought, as they continued to write the chapter.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Damn it, man! This was no time to be reminiscing about past make out sessions. Concentrate! The reader of the chapter mentally yelled at the daydreaming blond.

Steve kicked back his bed sheets and rushed around his entire apartment, in attempt to clear all of the mess whilst he brushed his teeth.

Minutes later, a clean and presentable Steve Trevor opened the door and greeted his guest, apologising for the slight delay.

"You overslept, didn't you?" you raised an unimpressed eyebrow, your mouth pressing into an annoyed grimace.

He merely shrugged and grinned. "Why would you possibly think that?"

You elbowed him in the ribs.

****

A/N: How would you all feel about a smut chapter?