Your Honeymoon (Smut)

A/N: Non-gender neutral smut. I'M SO SORRY. I will try better next time.

****

Your POV.

I can't stop thinking about last night.

I was on my back, one leg hooked over his shoulder and the other gripped down by his strong, rough hands.

Before he'd even started, I could feel my heart thumping against my rib cage and my palms becoming sweaty. I was already so wet for him, I felt embarrassed.

He was so sweet though, he reassured me there was nothing to be embarrassed about and that he found it undeniabley hot I was so needy for him.

Just hearing him whisper those words against my flushed skin made me feel I was going to cum but thankfully, I didn't. Otherwise I would have missed out on what he did next.

I could feel his breath against my core and before I could stop myself, I moaned...loudly. We hadn't even started and I was already close to screaming his name.

Then I felt him, his tongue, running along the outline of my womanhood. Just skimming the outside of me before he delved in, his plump lips instantly finding my clit.

The sensation was incredible, my entire body felt like it was alive with electricity. With each lick and caress, I felt my body hum, writhing with pleasure.

Soon we got into a steady rhythm, my hips moving in sync with his movements. I felt so light headed, I couldn't catch my breath.

It didn't take me long to feel that beautiful, warm glow spread through my body. That familiar glow that promised the best feeling in the world.

I was so close. So, so close. My walls were tightening, my body felt tense and in need of a release. Quickly. I clumsily tried to move my hips faster but I could bearly keep my pace steady. I was so close. If asked, I probably wouldn't have remembered my own name. All I could do was cry, "I'm close. F*cking make me cum!"

Then he did. He sucked and licked me with a new found fevour, causing me to beg for mercy. I could almost feel myself leaving my body, that's how intense it all was. The only thing that kept me anchored to earth, was my fingers slipping through his auburn locks, before tightening around each strand and pulling, pulling just the way he likes it. Finally, I came.

He likes it rough and I'm not afraid to get nasty.

****

****

A/N: 7K...

I'm literally crying with happiness