When You Have An Argument

A/N: This is dedicated to @ironsman! 

This chapter is set in 2016. :) 

****

"Iron Man would so win the fight! Seriously, I mean, Captain America is clever and all but Tony Stark has a robotic suit at his disposal, there's no way he wouldn't win!"

Steve shook his head in mock frustration. "Yeeeaaah, but Captain America wears stars and stripes."

You rolled your eyes as you lay next to your husband. "Okay, okay. In the fashion sense, Cap would win but Iron Man would so win in a physical fight."

"Yes but in the 'Civil War' series, the finale is based on Iron Man versus Captain America- and although I haven't read the final issue- apparently there was a chance that, Cap could win because Tony was beginning to go insane, due to his latest upgrade and so Cap took advantage of that and won!"

"But even if Tony didn't fully go insane, then there would still be a chance for Captain America to be over-powered by the bearded one!"

The blond rolled onto his side and grinned. Bringing his hand to your face, he gently caressed your cheek. "Okay then. Fine, the Tinman wins. Next topic..."

Hours Later.

"I'm sorry, Steve. I just don't see the appeal." you shook your head, whilst simultaneously crossing yours arms across your chest.

He looked you absolutely crest fallen. "B-but," he stammered. "it's Star Trek."

You sighed, feeling infuriated. "I know! I just don't see what the whole appeal is."

"How can you say that?!" he yelled. You merely raised an eyebrow, how could someone be so passionate about such an odd franchise?

"What about Spock?"

"A pointy-eared Sherlock Holmes."

"Captain Kirk?"

"An arrogant version of Spangles." a.k.a. Captain America.

"Doctor Bones?" your husband stressed his words.

"Bruce Banner with anger management issues, minus the other guy."

"James T Kirk?"

"Unattractive."

He made a sound that was somewhere between a whine, a groan and a cat being strangled. "Okay, okay, what about Chekov?"

You paused and smirked.

The male frowned for a moment and then his eyes widened. "No. No, do not even say it."

You took a deep breath. "A male Natasha Romanoff..."

He covered his eyes with the palms of his hands, trying not to hear you. "Lalala, I can't hear you!"

"Without the red hair and sassy attitude!"

He looked at you with such hurt eyes. "Meanie."

****

A/N: So...any good?