Your First Kiss + 6K

A/N: This chapter was requested by a delightful reader and is dedicated to them. :) I hope you enjoy it. I also chose to include some consensual lemon to this because consent is key, folks. It takes two to waltz and if one dance partner is comfortable with the situation, then you shouldn't be dancing. :)

WARNING: Contains lemon.

****

It was a tender gesture, full of love and emotion.

He tangled his fingers in your locks, tugging the ends ever so slightly.

You snaked your arms around his waist and under the back of his shirt. Beneath your touch, you felt his skin prinkle as you ran you fingers in circles on his skin.

Soon the embrace became far more passionate.

You bit his lip in response and brought your hands up to rest on his firm, muscular chest. Movibg them southwards, you slipped your fingers through his belt loops and pulled him closer. You smirked against his lips as you did so. "I love you." you whispered.

"I love you too." Steve replied, as he held you so gently and kissed you so tenderly.

Your lover groaned in satisfaction as you planted tantilising kisses across his jaw, which was oh so chisled.

Finally you had to break away from one another, due to a pesky need for a  thing called oxygen.

You were still in each others arms but instead you had your foreheads together, your now chapped lips inches apart. "So that was fun." you giggled.

"We should do that more often." the blond chuckled, as he placed a kiss on your temple.

You pulled him into a hug and buried your face into the warm spot between his neck and shoulder, breathing in his familiar scent. "Let's do every chance we get for the rest of our lives."

"I'm game if you are."

"Makes me wish you'd kissed me sooner." you murmured, words partially muffled.

"Sorry."

"Steve, I was joking."

"Oh."

"You're such a dope." You giggled and tenderly kissed him again.

You eventually pulled away and left him craving more. "Tell you what, you can always make it up to me."

Steve held you closer, placing his lips to your neck. "Sounds like a deal to me." he mumbled against your skin. "And I have the perfect idea" before he finished his sentence, he pulled you into his arms- bridal style- and kissed you forcably on the lips.

"What do you have in mind, soldier?"

He grinned and carried you away to somewhere more comfortable.

In the bedroom, the male gently placed you onto the bed.

His lips locked onto yours and arms wrapped around your waist, as you both lay on the mattress.

Gasping for air, a huge smile played  upon you lips.

"I love you, Steve."

"I love you too." he stared at you with utter adoration. "Are you okay with..." his voice trailed off as a blush tainted his chisled face. "This?"

You smiled and nodded. "I'm sure."

"I sort of took charge in the other room, didn't I?"

"I would have told you if I didn't like it."

He laughed softly, shaking his head. "I know you would have."

"And Steve?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for asking if I was okay with this."

****

You and Steve lay tangled in the sheets, side by side. Your hair mused, clothes tossed in obscure places and bodies over- heated from certain activities.

"We should do this every chance we get for the rest of our lives." Steve teased you, who laughed wearily in response.

You rolled onto your side so that you could gaze at your handsome lover. "I'm game if you are."

****

A/N: 6K. 6K?! I'll drink to that! Thank you. I'm so shocked and delighted- a bundle of emotions. You're all far too kind. I'm...wow!

wow!