Who Knew He Liked Bubble Baths...

A/N: I know bubble bath wasn't invented until the 60's. Just humour me. ;)

****

The warmth began to seep into your bones, soothing the aches in ypur weary muscles. The knots in your neck loosened as you relaxed. The (your favourite scent) scented bubble bath you had added foamed around you, the chemicals making the water become tinged with a subtle (favourite colour). You leant back further into the bath, sighing contentedly.

You heard the bathroom door open and shut quietly. You opened your eyes and smiled at the sight of a very tired Steve Trevor, whom was leant agaibst the frame, arms folded across his chest. A slight smile playing on his lips. 

"Hey." you quietly uttered.

"Hey," he replied, moving to sit on the cool tiles by the bath. 

"Good day?" 

"Long." 

"Want to talk about it?"

"I'd rather not."

"Tired?"

"You bet." 

"Sounds like you could use a bubble bath."

He laughed softly before he yawned. The male rested his folded arms on the edge of the tub, resting his chin upon them. "enjoying yourself in there?"

You nodded, smirking. "Although it is slightly lonely in here."

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?"

"Mmhm. I do need to shower off this bubble bath and since you need to relax too, care to join me?" you asked coyly.

He mirrored your grin. "Mmm, you bet."