When You Wear His Shirt + 2K (Whaaaaaaaat?)

"I'm taking you out."

"Where?"

"Wear what you've got on now, you look beautiful."

"Steve! One, I said 'where' as in 'where' are we going? Two, I'm wearing one of your shirts and nothing else."

The extremely gorgeous male wrapped his arms around your waist, drawing you closer to him. "And may I say that you look absolutely beautiful." he then proceeded to kiss your jawline. "Right now, all I want to do is pick you up, take you into that bedroom and have my wicked way with you..." he whispered to her in a deep, seductive voice.

You could have easily relented to anything he said...

...but you were not that easy. Two could play at his game.

"Nice try, darling," you whispered back, mimicking his tone. "but I'm afraid I'm not that kind of (gender)." you pulled away from him, smirking. "So, where are you taking me?

He pouted, a mask of mock hurt moulded onto his facial features. "Fine," he kissed your cheek. "but I'll get you later." he hissed.

This made you blush a deep shade of crimson. "Imfgh-" you mumbled, before you cleared your throat. "Maybe."

"Anyway, go and get ready."

"But how can I when I don't know where we're going?!" you whined, feeling exasperated.

Steve sighed, smiling at ypur annoyed glare. "Simple and comfortable, sound good?"

You returned his good humour with an eye roll. "Why didn't you just say so in the first place?" you sauntered off into the bedroom, leaving Steve to stare after you.

He shook his head, he really had picked a sassy lover. That thought made him chuckle, at least you kept things interesting.

Then you came back out of the bedroom, a huge smile on your face. "Want to help me?" you asked, your eyes twinkling with mischief. Steve quickly followed you into the room.

Yep, you kept things interesting.

....

A/N: 2K. 2K. 2K. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. WHAT, WHAT, WHAAAAAAAT? I'M SO SHOCKED. THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH. 

P.S. A SUPER SPECIAL SMUT INSTALMENT IS HEADING YOUR WAY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.