Tyler's First Full Moon

Athena's POV

I'm at the grill with Caroline. She had some trouble getting wolfsbane, so I helped her. Now we are waiting for Tyler to show up. I told mum that I'm having a sleep over at Caroline's, so she doesn't worry about me being out all night. But something has been bothering me all morning, I don't know what it is. But I don't like it.

"You seem on edge, worried about Tyler?" Care asks me.

"Yes, but that's not all. I'll let you know when I figure it out" I tell her. Tyler appears and I smile. "Hey" I say with Caroline.

"Hey" he says looking distracted.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Care asks him concerned.

"This girl Mason knows stopped by the house. She said he never made it back to Florida. My mom is freaking out and she was on the phone with your mom when I left" Tyler states. Now I know why I'm on edge. Another alpha is in town and I don't like it. "We should get going" he adds. Caroline agrees.

"You both go ahead, there's something I need to take care of" I tell them. I race home to see Jules on the phone. Leaving my house.

"Hey, I'm here. No one knows where Mason is. He's missing. You were right, Mason was lying, there's another werewolf...his nephew" she tells the person and hangs up. I slam her into the wall holding her neck.

"You know better to step on another wolf's territory without permission" I growl. "Now I'll say this once. Leave and stay the hell away from my family" I tell her.

"You can't take me" she states.

"Want a bet?" I sneer tightening my grip.

"I just want to know what happened to Mason and I'll leave" she states.

"He's gone, that's all you need to know. Now leave before I make you" I tell her and let her go.

"My pack helped you and Mason" she states.

"No, you just wanted more power. You didn't care for me or my uncle. Now I have business elsewhere" I state and go to leave.

"I'm not leaving without Mason" she tells me.

"You're out of luck then, now leave and I had better not discover any of your pack around. All I'll pick them off one at a time" I state. Then left.

I arrive at the cellar to see Tyler already chained up. I start to chain myself up. "Where were you?" Tyler asks me.

"Alpha business" I state. "You should leave Caroline, I got it from here" I tell her.

"No, I'm going to stay as long as possible" she states. I sigh and finish chaining myself. "What about your clothes?" she asks me.

"I have spare clothes in my bag, do you have it?" I ask her and she nods her head. "Wolfsbane?" I ask and she holds up two water bottles. "Good" I say and sit down calming myself.

"What are you doing?" Tyler asks me.

"Calming myself, not good to be tense when you turn. Makes it hurt more" I state. "So try to relax" I tell him.

"I don't think I'll be able to" he mutters.

"Try, remember I'll be with you through it all" I assure him.

(Time skip)

"It's time for the wolfsbane" I state. Tyler tries to sit down next to Caroline but he can't because of the chains. He takes the bottles with the wolfsbane. Handing me one.

"Are you both sure you want to do that?" she asks us.

"Yeah. Mason said it'll diminish my strength so I can't break free" Tyler tells her.