Vampire Alaric

Athena's POV

I'm at the school to help clean up after the dance. With Rebekah and Caroline. "Why did he ditch clean u committee again?" Caroline asks me as we head to the cafeteria.

"Because Klaus asked me if Tyler could help him pack. Klaus is leaving town, so I thought why not" I tell her. "Besides you, Rebekah, Matt and I can handle clean up" I add.

"Fine, but I'm not happy about it" she tells me as we reach the cafeteria. To see Rebekah is alone, cleaning up the mess from the dance. "Where's Matt?" Care asks her.

"He bailed. Got called into work at the last minute" Rebekah states.

"Are you kidding me? So, it's just us?" Care asks shocked.

"Rebekah, Caroline and Athena the clean up crew" I say sarcastically as head over to the piano.

"Yes, and you both are late. Clean up committee started at eight o'clock" Rebekah tells us. I roll my eyes and sit down.

"It's like 8:02" Care tells her as I start to play.

"Exactly. I managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organized" Rebekah snaps. "Athena, stop playing around and help clean" she tells me. As she walks past Caroline and empties out the trash.

"I'm sorry about your mom. I mean I know you like, hated her and everything, but still...I'm sorry" Care tells her.

"I'm not, she nearly got my brother killed" I state. As I lean on the key board looking at them.

"I'm sorry about your teacher. He seemed like a nice guy" Rebekah tells us.

"Yeah, he was" Care agrees.

"I'm gonna get started on the gym" Rebekah tells us before leaving the room.

"Who put her in charge?" I ask as I get up. Care shrugs and we go to start cleaning. When we hear a bang from the hall way. We run towards it and she beats me to the place. I arrive to see her and Rebekah stab a vampire Ric with the indestructible white oak stake.

They back away from him and stand either side of me. As Ric starts to pull the stake out. I feel someone grab me and the next thing I know I'm outside wit Caroline. "We have to tell the others" she states as she searches for her keys. I nod my head in agreement.

"Do you smell something burning?" I ask her. Suddenly my head is slammed into the window. The last thing I remember is seeing Ric snap Care's neck, before my world goes dark.

Third Persons POV

Alaric drags the unconscious Caroline back towards the school. With an unconscious Athena over his shoulder. As his flesh starts to smoke and burn in the sun. Rebekah watches him enter the school. She then ran to the Mikaelson house to tell Klaus. "Alaric Saltzman just tried to kill me" she states.

(High school)

I wake up staked to a chair with a gag soaked in wolf's in my mouth. It burns like hell. I notice Caroline in a similar position with burns on her mouth crying. No doubt her gag soaked in vervain. I notice Alaric is sitting at his desk. "Right on time" he says.

Elena enters the room alone, stupid. "Athena, Caroline" she says concerned and looks at Alaric. "Let them go Alaric" she snaps.

"Free them yourself" he tells her gesturing to us. Elena looks at us. I nod to Care, signaling her to help her first. She nods her head in understanding and heads over to Caroline. She gets down and strokes Caroline's arm soothingly. She starts to gently pull the pencil out of one of Caroline's hands, but Alaric comes up and slams the pencil back down into her hand. Caroline screams in and Elena gets up.