Meeting Klaus

(Alaric's Apartment) Third Persons POV

"So has Athena Lockwood triggered her curse?" Klaus asks Katherine once he was in his original body. Alaric unconscious on the floor.

"I don't know, I don't think so" she states.

"I find that hard to believe" he states.

"She only returned when her father died. Shortly after that I was locked in a tomb. I've hardly seen her or heard anything about her" she explains.

"Well then, we're just going to have to lure her brother back into town" he states. "Maddox, with me" he says. They leave the apartment building.

Athena's POV

I just got out of the shower and I'm listening to music. As I get dressed singing along. "With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?" I sing. Suddenly I hear a thud downstairs and freeze. I finish putting my shirt on and leave my room. "Mum, what happened?!" I call. I hear an groan of pain and race to the stairs to see mum at the bottom of them. "Mum!" I shout and race downstairs.

"Athena" she groans in pain.

"Don't move, I'm calling 911" I tell her. I grab the hall way phone and call 911. I then grabbed my purse and phone. Then went with mum in the ambulance. I sent Caroline a text and call Tyler. "I know I haven't called since you abandoned our mother and I. But I thought you'd want to know. Mum is in hospital, she fell down the stairs. Just thought you should know" I say before hanging up.

(Time skip)

I left mum to get her some tea and myself a cup of coffee. I return to her room to see her talking to Tyler. "So the black sheep returns" I mutter and hand mum her tea. "Do you need anything else?" I ask her.

"No dear, thank you for the tea" she tells me.

"Hi Athena" Tyler says.

"Tyler" I say curtly. "Mum I got a message from Damon, are you sure I don't want anything else before I go?" I ask her.

"I'm sure dear, I'll just catch up with Tyler" she tells me. I nod my head. I kiss her cheek before leaving. Not saying goodbye to Tyler. I go outside and get a cab to the Salvatore Boarding house.

I arrive to see everyone in the entrance hall with Jenna pointing a cross bow at Alaric. "Okay, uh, first night you and I spent together, Jeremy walked in right when I was about to..." he starts to say.

"Okay it's him" Jenna says cutting him off.

"Now that that is settled, why did Klaus let you go?" I ask him. They all look at me. "Yes, I'm here" I tell them. "Answer my question" I tell Alaric.

"He wanted me to deliver a message. The sacrifice happens tonight"  he states.

"Oh no, I have to call Tyler. Tell him to leave" I say and grab my phone.

"Tyler's back?" Elena asks me.

"Yes, mum fell down the stairs. I called him, he's at the hospital with her now. I have to get him out of here" I state. I dial his name and it goes to voicemail. "He's not answering, I have to go to" I tell them.

"What about you? Klaus could take you as his wolf sacrifice" Damon states.

"I don't care, he's not touching my brother" I snap.

"Miss Lockwood, your brother will be fine" Elijah tells me.

"You maybe an original, but you can't know that" I tell him. "You guys deal with your brother, I have to go find mine. Then get us out of here before the moon rises" I state. Then left. I drive back to the hospital. I arrive and get out. I go to go inside. When I smell Jules and snarl. I take a deep breath and smell Tyler, Care and two witches.

I call Damon. "Have you found your brother?" he asks me.

"He's been taken, can you help me track him?" I ask him. "I'll try track his scent, you do what ever you have to do. But call me when you find him" I tell him. He agrees reluctantly and I hang up. I decide to follow Jules first wanting her dead.

I track her scent to an underground cell and see her chained. "Well well, looks like you're finally getting what you deserve" I sneer.

"Athena, help me" she begs.

"Help you?" I laugh. "After what you did to my family, you deserve to die just like your pack" I tell her. "I'll make sure my brother is safe and Klaus will have no choice other then to use you in the ritual" I tell her. "With you gone, my brother will finally be where he belongs. With his family and in the Lockwood pack" I state.

"Well well, and here I thought I had to lure a wolf to town" a man says. I turn to see a man with blue eyes. "Hello Athena, I'm Klaus" he says.

"Thought you'd look tanner" I tell him. "Anyway, don't worry she's not who I'm after" I state. "She can rot for all I care" I say.

"I thought wolves had a code to protect each other" he says.

"She doesn't care about the code. She ripped packs and families apart so that she could have a stronger pack" I tell him. "She deserves death and I promise not to interfere with your ritual tonight. If you free my brother and best friend" I state.

"I don't know little wolf, doesn't seem like a fair trade" he tells me with a smirk.

"And what would a fair trade be?" I ask him. "Tyler is one of my last two family members alive and I don't want to lose him. Caroline is my best friend and closest thing I have to a sister. I don't want to lose either. Just as much as you want to break the curse" I tell him.

"That still leaves me without a vampire" he tells me.

"The town is full of people, turn one and use them" I tell him. "Now will you hand my brother and best friend over?" I ask him.

"Very well, I give you my word that I won't use either in the ritual. As long as you don't try to stop me from breaking my curse" he tells me.

"Deal" I tell him and get a message. It's from Damon, Tyler and Care are in the tomb. "That's the hospital, my mum is being released. I have to go pick her up" I state. "Pleasure doing business with you Klaus" I say. He kisses the back of my hand.

"The pleasure is all mine" he tells me. I shoot one last glare at Jules. Before leaving. I go to my car and call Damon.

"Hi Damon, I got your message. I'm on my way" I tell him as I look at the sky. It's getting dark. I have less then half an hour before I shift.

A/N

Picture above of Klaus and picture on the external link of Andie Star.