Deal with Klaus

Athena's POV

So Jeremy took Elena to the hospital, as she was unconscious with a bloody nose. Meredith said she had a concussion and should be fine. Jeremy called the Salvatores and told him to bring Elena home. So we did so. Caroline and I supported Elena, as the boys entered the house first.

"Couch?" Care asks me and I nod my head.

"I'm fine. I just... I want something to eat first"  Elena tells us.

"We're on it, as soon as we make sure no one is lurking in the closets" Tyler tells us. He and Matt go search the house.

"All right couch now" Care tells Elena.

"I'll make you something" I add. I head for the kitchen as Care took Elena to the couch. As Elena complains. I listen in as I make Elena a couple of sandwiches.

"Doctor says rest, you rest" Care tells Elena. "Now, what can I get you? Do you want some tea, maybe some vodka? Both will help you sleep" she states. "I know, I'm being smothering. It's what I do" she tells her. As I finish with the sandwiches.

"No, it's-it's nice" Elena tells her as I rejoin them.

"I'm thinking-maybe tea with vodka" I tell them and we all have a good laugh. Care gets up. "One for me too" I tell her and she nods her head. She went to the kitchen. I get a call and excuse myself. "Hi mum" I say.

"Athena, you and Tyler need to come home now. Bring Caroline" she tells me.

"Ok" I say as Care and Tyler appear. "We gotta go" I tell them and they nod their head. As we left I get a text from Bonnie. "You guys go ahead, Bonnie needs me for something. Meet you at our house" I state.

"Sure thing" Tyler tells me.

"Tell Bonnie, I said hi" Care adds. I nod my head and left. I went to the Lockwood cellar, where Bonnie was waiting with her grimoire.

"What's up?" I ask her.

"With Alaric out there and Klaus immobilized. He, Tyler, Caroline and the others are in danger. If Klaus is their sire and Alaric finds him. They're all dead" she tells me.

"I see your point, what are we gonna do about that?" I ask her.

"I have an idea, but you're not going to like it" she tells me. As she shows me her grimoire. I see the spell.

"You want to put Klaus in someone else's body. Would that even work?" I ask her.

"It will" she states. "But it has to be someone who can fake his death until we deal with Alaric" she tells me.

"Who?" I ask her.

"Tyler" she says.

"You want to put Klaus inside my brother and have my brother fake his death?" I ask her.

"Yes, I know it sounds bad. But it's the only plan I could think of and something tells me. We don't have a lot of time, we have to do the spell now" she states.

"Ok, I don't want Tyler to die and I'll tell him. We'll be here in twenty" I tell her.

"Good, I'll prepare everything" she tells me. I go home. I arrive to see Tyler and Care in the study.

"Oh, I have to tell Bonnie! And Athena!" Care states.

"I'll call Bonnie and tell Athena, okay? Two hours, don't you dare be late" Tyler tells her.

"Okay" Care says and kisses him. Before running out of the room.

"What's going on?" I ask Tyler confused.