Fight for the Moonstone

Athena's POV

Athena's POV

I was dreaming about Mason, Tyler and I running together like a real pack. I was alpha and they were loyal. We hunted together, played and just explored the forest. But then someones phone ringing wakes me up. Bringing me back to the sad reality that is my life.

"Go away!" Care says pushing Elena off the bed. Must be her phone. I try to go back to my dream, blocking out the real world.

"Hello?" Elena says as she answers the phone. I groan covering my self with the quilt to try block the noise. As the other two complain. Elena left the room and I was dozing off again. When another phone rings, this time it's mine.

"Seriously" Care whines.

"Athena!" Bonnie complains pushing me off the bed. Grumbling I pick up my phone and head for the bathroom. Answering it.

"Yes" I say annoyed.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" mum states.

"Sorry mum, I was having an amazing dream. Then Elena's phone woke me up. Just as I was going back to sleep, you called. What's up?" I ask her.

"Don't tell me you forgot what day it is" she whines.

"It's April 2nd" I state.

"The tea party" she tells me. I curse. "You forgot" she says.

"Sorry mum, I've been busy catching up with the girls. But I'll be home soon, so that we can get ready together" I assure her. "I'll grab you a cappuccino and bagel" I state.

"Sounds good, see you soon" she tells me and hangs up. I sigh and brush my hair. I grab my things and left going home. Making sure to get mum and I coffee & bagel each.

(Time skip)

The tea party is in full swing and mum wants me to meet someone. "Ah Elijah, there you are. I want you to meet my daughter Athena" she says. So this is Elijah? I thought he'd look older and what is with the bad hair cut?

"Named after the Greek Goddess of war and wisdom. A pleasure" he says and kisses my hand.

"The pleasure is all mine" I tell him. "I thought you'd be older" I tell him honestly and he chuckles.

"I'm older then a I look" he tells me.

"I bet you are" I say with a smile. "Damon, come meet Elijah" I say as I spot Damon. He walks over to us.

"Damon, what a surprise" mum says with smile. Damon and Carol exchange kisses on the cheek. "Hi. Elijah, I want you to meet Damon Salvatore. His family is one of Mystic Falls' founding families" mum tells him.

"Such a pleasure to meet you" Damon says holding a hand out to Elijah.

"No. Pleasure's mine" Elijah tells him and they shake hands. Mum leaves us to go greet more guests. "Is there a place Mr Salvatore and I can speak in private Miss Lockwood?" he asks me.