TVD Season 4 Episodes 2, 3, 4 & 5

(Memorial) Athena's POV

Today is the memorial day for those who died at the Young farm. I meet April Young. Who I hadn't seen in years. Elena used to baby sit her. April She used to be good friends with all of us. But has been in a boarding school since her mother died. And now her dad is dead, which makes her another orphan in Mystic Falls. It makes me appreciate my mum even more.

I was helping her prepare for the memorial when a hunter appeared at our door. Not that we knew that when we invited him in. Until he shook Tyler's hand, burning it. So he shoots Tyler immediately. Tyler manages to escape and Connor went after him. All this happens before Caroline manages to get downstairs.

She and I went to the Salvatore house, where Stefan was removing the bullets from Tyler. They had a strange marking on them. Just by touching them, Stefan can tell they would be deadly to any ordinary vampire. Good thing my brother is a hybrid then.

Even though he was shoot Tyler still wanted to go to the memorial. So Care and I went with him. That dick of a hunter set a trap by hurting April. He then shoot Tyler again. Mum had to call an ambulance to keep up appearances. So Tyler was taken to hospital. But was to be guarded by deputies.

(The Rager)

So Tyler was attacked at the hospital. So I called Klaus and asked him for help. So he returned with his hybrids and appointed some of them at Tyler's bodyguards. Before leaving our house.

My best friend and closest thing I have to a big sister appeared. Her name is Hayley. She helped me when I first triggered my curse. And as you no doubt remember, she helped me help Tyler to break his sire bond to Klaus. I had asked for her help in freeing the other hybrids. But was not expecting her to just rock up. I was overjoyed. Tyler, Hayley and I sat down and caught up over bottle of rich guy scotch.

Caroline wants to spend time with Tyler, but is turned down because the house is full of hybrids. Klaus introduces himself to Hayley as I showed her the study. I then took her out back to show her Mystic Falls. She tells me her real reason for being here. I wasn't thrilled that she wanted to kill Klaus' hybrids. But agreed to help her, I know how important finding her family is to her. She promised no one would know of my involvement though.

(The Five)

Athena wasn't involved in this episode. Her and Hayley had started to break the hybrids sire bonds one at a time. With Tyler's help. Though he has no idea they plan on letting them die.

(The Killer)

So Caroline meet Hayley, though doesn't seem to like her. Tyler told me how Care and Klaus thought he had an affair with Hayley in the mountains. He hadn't told Care the truth yet. But he wants to make sure Klaus doesn't find out the truth.

Anyway the hunter Connor is alive and at the grill. He sent a message to all of us using Jeremy's phone. Hunter at Mystic Grill with hostages. They all die at sundown. We all banned together to make a plan to kill him. Tyler and I even called in the hybrids to help. But for some reason Stefan is against it.

Tyler and I went home. We discover Klaus had ordered one of his hybrids to try catch the hunter alone. Using non-lethal force, it's a suicide mission. We tried to talk him out of it with Hayley and Care. But he didn't listen and went alone. Getting himself killed.

Hayley and I comforted Tyler until Care appeared. We left the pair alone and Tyler finally told her the truth. Well his version anyway. I got a text from Damon, Connor was dead Elena killed him. I hope she'll be ok. She's never killed someone before.

A/N

Picture above of Connor and picture on the external link of Hayley.