Mikael and Homecoming

Athena's POV

We're finally going to kill Klaus. Mikael, who is Klaus's father/not father is an immortal hunter. With the only weapon that can kill an original. I haven't told Tyler the plan as he is still sired to Klaus. We're going to lure Klaus into town and kill him. He'll no doubt kill for permission to enter my land, given what happened last time.

Right now I'm at the boarding house, as Stefan calls Klaus. "Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves" Klaus tells Stefan as soon as he answers.

"Your father is dead" Stefan tells him.

"What did you say to me?" Klaus demands.

"Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?" Stefan asks him.

"Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened" Klaus tells him. So Stefan tells him the story we made up. How Mikael went after Elena. The Salvatores and I vervained him. Then we found the dagger on him that he was going to use on Rebekah. Which Elena daggered him with. "I wanna see him. I want to see his rotting body for myself" he tells Stefan.

"Well, he is here. Come by whenever" Stefan tells him.

"If you are lying to me Stefan, your compulsion will expose you. So, answer with your life: Is what you are saying the truth?" Klaus asks him.

"It's true. I saw it with my own eyes" Stefan tells him while he looks at Elena.

"I wanna talk to Rebekah" Klaus tells him.

"That's not a problem. She is right here" Stefan tells him and hands Rebekah the phone. She joined our team when she found out Klaus killed their mother and not Mikael.

"Hello Nik" she says.

"Rebekah, love. What's this I hear about Mikael's tragic run in with the dagger?" he asks her.

"It's true. He's finally out of our lives for good. I miss you. I'm miserable here" she tells him.

"I'll be home soon, just have to make a call" he tells her.

"Good. I'll see you then, brother" she says and hangs up. "He bought it. He's coming home" she tells us and my phone rings.

"It's Klaus, shush" I tell them. I answer. "This had better be important Klaus, I have a week until the next full moon. And home coming tonight" I state.

"Well I was just wondering if I could come to Mystic Falls and collect my sister" he tells me. "She just called and sounds miserable" he states.

"She's been driving us nuts" I tell him. Rebekah gives me a look. "How soon can you collect her?" I ask him.

"I'll be there by this evening" he tells me.

"Then, you have permission to come onto my land" I tell him. "Anything else?" I ask him.

"No, that's all little wolf" he tells me and hangs up.

"Now- was that easy or what?" Damon asks us as I put my phone away.

"Let's just get this over with" Elena mutters and removes the dagger from Mikael.

"Whatever, I have to go get ready for Homecoming" I tell them.

"How come you're going? Your not in our year" Rebekah says confused.

"Perks of being the mayor's daughter" I say shrugging. "Besides Caroline wants all us girls to go" I add. "See you there Elena" I say before leaving. Tyler was at the school helping Caroline set up at the school. I go home and decide to have a nice long bath.