TVD Season 4 episodes 6, 7, 8 & 9

(We all go a little mad sometimes) Athena's POV

Hayley and I chilled in the study with Chris drinking. Honoring Dean when Tyler appeared. "You're still going?" he asks us.

"Not me, I'm nursing a hang over" I tell him as Hayley downed another shot. He chuckles.

"I drank enough last night and then I slept, which is what you guys should have done" he states.

"Big brother alert" I groan.

"We're just paying our respects to Dean" Chris tells him. Chris is our first successful hybrid, that has unsired himself. But the others are well on their way.

"That's great, Chris, but could you pay them at a bar instead?" Tyler asks.

"Don't be mad. We're celebrating our fallen hybrid friend" Hayley tells him. Pouring a shot down his mouth as I text Caroline. Hayley wipes her thumb across his bottom lip and sticks her thumb in her mouth. Klaus enters the room.

"Well, don't let me interrupt" he states.

"I didn't know you were here" Tyler states.

"I could smell him as soon as he entered the house" I state as I sit up. Klaus takes a drink from a bottle of alcohol he brought with him.

"I just popped round to celebrate Dean's successful retrieval of the vampire hunter. Yet when I arrived, I learnt that not only was Dean unsuccessful, but that Elena killed the hunter" Klaus states.

"Well, maybe if you had let Dean use force on Connor instead of sending him in on a suicide mission" Hayley sneers.

"Maybe you should mind your business, wolf girl" Klaus tells her.

"Don't talk to my sister from another mother like that" I tell him annoyed as I get to my feet.

"What do you care if Connor's dead anyway?" Tyler asks.

"I have my reasons. They've ceased to matter. Cheers" Klaus says drinking from his bottle as Care appears with a box of stuff.

"I brought your stuff. Old laptop, your jersey, the charm bracelet" she tells Tyler.

"Care, this isn't a good time" he tells her.

"Just take it" she tells him shoving the box into his arms.

"By the break-up drama unfolding before me I assume you've met Hayley" Klaus says. Care says nothing. "All right, come on, let's go. Let's leave them alone. Your talents are needed elsewhere" he tells Chris and they left.

"Do you think he bought it?" Care asks once he was out of ear shot.

"Hell, I brought it" Hayley and I tell her. We smile at each other. Care laughs.

"Thanks for the heads up that he was here, Athena" Care tells me.

"You girls are good liars" Tyler states and kisses Care.

"Ew, little sister present" I remind him. So Klaus took Elena. Apparently she was hallucinating since she killed Connor and killed Jeremy. Lucky he had the family ring on. Anyway Chris let Stefan in and Stefan lost her. And Jeremy killed Chris. Right in front of Tyler, Hayley, Klaus, and I.

(My Brother's Keeper)

We were continuing to help the hybrids break their sire bonds in an abandoned barn. Though we took a little break to go to the Miss Mystic Falls competition. Which mum had entered me into. My cousin Jeffery Lockwood-Hamilton was my escort. April won and I was happy for her.

Hayley introduced me to Professor Shane. Who she was unsiring hybrids for. Who promised to help her find her family. Though I don't trust him. Afterward Tyler and I went to the barn and Kimberley broke her sire bond. I texted Hayley telling her. She was happy.

(We'll Always Have Bourbon Street)

We're down to the last hybrid. But Kim is challenging us as alpha. Oh I wanted to kill her. But we needed her. I would of put her in her place. But there was no way a bunch of hybrids would listen to a werewolf. So Hayley and I told Tyler he had to do it.

Which he did when Kim kidnapped Caroline and nearly killed her. He made her submit and the other elven followed suit. Tyler became the alpha of the hybrids. Adrian finished breaking his sire bond. So Hayley went to tell Professor Shane. Who told her that her parents are dead. But also told her about an immortal named Silas and a cure for vampirism.

(Oh Come, All Ye Faithful)

It's the day, today Klaus will kill his hybrids. Hayley and I have everything planned. She'd pretend to find a witch for a body switch spell. While I ensure all the hybrids will be in one place for Klaus to kill. I was not looking forward to it. But if what Hayley told me was right about Professor Shane, he could bring the hybrids back with Silas. Which means he can bring Uncle Mason back. I hope Tyler will forgive me for my part.

Anyway Hayley and I went to the old Lockwood cellar. Where we were meeting Tyler and the hybrids. We heard Kim still questioning what's taking so long. "Never say never and never say I don't pull through. I found the witch that's gonna save your lives" Hayley tells them happily.

"Are you serious?" Adrian asks.

"Very serious" I tell him as Hayley continues to smile. Tyler looks from Hayley and I, then back to Adrian.

"We promised you guys we'd free you from Klaus. You did your part by breaking your sire bond" he states. "Now Athena, Hayley and I are gonna do ours" he tells them.

"Gather the others here tonight, and you'll all be free of Klaus" I tell them. Kim and Adrian nodded before leaving. "You should go tell Care the plan" I tell Tyler and he nods his head before leaving. "You sure about this Hayley?" I ask her.

"Yes, unlike Shane I don't break promises and if it means I can se my parents. I'll do it, do you have my back?" she asks me.

"Of course" I tell her with a small smile. "For family" I state.

"For family" she says and we left the cellar. Anyway Tyler told Care his plan and she wasn't on board. He told mum and she told him to do what he has to do. And that dad would be proud of him. It was time to lead Klaus to the hybrids.

Adrian went to get him. While I remained with Hayley. We were walking through town square during the cool clear night. When we see Tyler leaving mum a voice mail. "I'll be back later. I'll pick you up" he says before hanging up. He joins us. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be taking the witch to the Cellar" he tells us.

"There is no witch Tyler" Hayley tells him.

"What?" Tyler asks.

"She made it up Ty, she just confessed to me" I tell him.

"I never intended for you to put Klaus down. I needed him for the sacrifice" Hayley states.

"The what?" Tyler asks.

"I don't know how to explain it, but I made a deal with someone who can help me find my family" Hayley tells him.

"What are you talking about? What kind of deal?" he demands.

"There needed to be twelve for the sacrifice, Tyler" she states.

"Twelve, what?" he asks.

"Hybrids" I whisper.

"I'm sorry both of you" Hayley says.

"Hayley, what did you do?" Tyler asks her.

"If you both run now, you might make it out alive" Hayley states. Tyler looks at her with a mixture of horror and shock. Tyler continues to stare at Hayley while he backs away.

"We have to leave Ty" I tell him. He ran through the crowd.

"I'm sorry Athena" Hayley tells me and I hug her tightly.

"Never apologize to me, ever" I tell her. "We're sisters, blood related or not" I state and she hugs me tightly. "You should go, I'll meet up with you soon" I state. She nods her head and left. I track Tyler to the cellar. I hug him. "We'll be ok" I assure him. Not knowing what Klaus was doing to our mother as we sat in the cellar comforting each other over the lose of our friends.

A/N

Picture above of some of the pack kneeling before Tyler and picture on the external link of the sword.