34

« Suddenly, I'm a fiend
and you're all I need. »

﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡

I sprayed perfume all over my body for the last time before answering Imari's call. "Hello?"

"Hello!" I immediately smiled after hearing his voice on the other line. Mukhang excited siya and won't even deny that I'm excited kahit simula pa lang kagabi. I've stayed up late thinking about my outfit for the day and kept imagining fake scenarios with Imari as the main character. I can't help it! It's our first date at napapaisip ako kung ano ba ang mga gagawin namin sa date namin. Will we even hold hands? Something like that? I'm afraid not since Imari isn't too forward... Not that I'm expecting him to do it though! "Are you done? You can take your time..."

"Okay na ako. Ikaw?" I asked him and did a 360° of how I look in front of my mirror. "Nasaan ka na?"

"Oh, that," sabi niya. "I'm already outside actually."

Nagmamadali kong kinuha ang bag ko at saka ang susi ng bahay. "Sorry, did I keep you waiting?" tanong ko habang hawak pa rin ang phone ko.

"Please be careful," sabi niya, at halos naririnig ko rin ang boses niya sa labas ng bahay. "I told you to take your time. I'm sorry I got here earlier than the time we agreed to meet. Guess I was too excited."

Kaagad akong napahagikhik dahil sa sinabi niya. It makes me happy na hindi lang ako ang excited!

After checking some things in the house, lumabas na ako and saw Imari leaning towards his motorcycle and he's holding two helmets.  He was wearing a pale blue topcoat with a plain white shirt underneath, and paired it with denim jeans. I also can't believe my eyes when I saw that he straightened his slightly wavy hair today, and this is the first time I saw him with this look. Usually he wears plain pullovers and clothes that are very comfortable to wear like plain tees, and I can't deny that he looked really good with what he's wearing today.

When he turned his head to my direction, his cheeks immediately flushed and he avoided contact with my eyes. Why is he so shy! He looks so good I might ask him to rearrange my organs...

Nang makalapit ako sa kanya, ngumiti agad ako and I saw how he shifted his glance around before actually saying hi to me. "Y-You... have a dress."

I raised a brow. "Huh? Of course I'm wearing a dress..."

He started scratching the back of his head and looked downward, still avoiding my eyes. "I mean you look good in that dress..."

"Oh, thanks!" sabi ko sa kanya. "You smell nice, by the way!"

He smells really good! I want so bad to bury my face in his chest...

"Sorry if my attempt in flirting is a total fail. I don't even know what I'm doing..." he said, and I wanted to laugh pero ayoko naman na mahiya siya lalo. He's so cute! So damn cute!

"That's okay!" natatawa kong sabi, changing the subject so he'll be more comfortable. "So, where to?"

"Oh, tha–" naputol ang pagsasalita niya nang biglang tumunog ang phone niya. Pareho kaming napatingin doon at nagkatinginan kami pareho ni Imari. I told him to answer the call and he just nodded at me.

Lumayo muna siya sa akin at nakipag-usap sa telepono. He looked serious while he was talking kaya naman medyo kinabahan ako. I have a bad feeling about this...