7

« There's a thin line between
all this love and hate. »

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

"Turn around," he commanded. "Were you whoring yourself out to other guys while I was away?"

This again.

"Deuce..." I cried in protest as he forced me to turn around after pinning me down on the bed. I gasped when I felt him lifting my skirt up, revealing my underwear. "Deuce, I'm still sore..."

Did he already forget that we did it with the guys two days straight?

His thighs rubbed against mine and I felt his cold hand on my neck. I felt his other hand trailed down my spine to my underwear and I immediately flinched when he pulled it down without a word until it reached my knees.

"Deuce..." I said. "No... please..."

His hand left my neck to grip my hair, and I immediately felt his breath as he spoke near my ear. "You really won't let me use this hole..." he said and I moaned as inserted a finger on my folds. "But you let other guys use this, dirty one?"

He's being really aggressive again and I don't like it one bit. Maybe if I didn't go after Imari, I would've arrived earlier...

"No, that's not what I mean," I said in between my breath.

"Maybe I'll take the other hole," he said, and I felt his fingers drifting from my pearl to my ass hole, na ikinagulat ko.

I tried to resist. He's kidding, right? He won't ever do it... he won't even let the others do it. He won't take me in the ass, right? Unless he's sick to the core!

He grabbed something from the table and after that, I felt something dripping down my butt, slightly cold, and it heightened my sensitivity when it gushed down to my ass hole.

He started massaging my hole with his bare hands, and I flinch with his every touch. Why is he massaging my other hole and not my main hole?

"Oh god..." I groaned. "Stop it, Deuce..."

The liquid he applied made my hole moist and slippery. He applied a few more drops of it on his fingers and my toes curled when he inserted a finger on that other hole, and started thrusting it in and out, like he's easing his passage with the lube he used earlier, and it really hurts but I didn't protest.

"Deuce..." I exhaled a deep breath. "You won't do it, right?"

Yes. He won't do it. He asked me before and I told him not to take that hole ever. I trust him. He won't do it. He won't do it...

"Sure."

After saying that, I heard him tear a condom and started positioning himself behind me. He sat in between my legs and inserted a finger again. He slapped my butt a few times and I flinched when I felt the head of his cock on that hole.

"Deuce! No!" I started resisting again, and he immediately snapped, covering my mouth with his hand. "Mmph!"

I felt my eyes getting watery. I'm so scared right now... Deuce is out of his mind...

My arms are becoming numb because of the pressure. He let out an animalistic growl when he thrust into me but I can say that it's not even halfway in, because I'm really familiar with his length.

I gripped the sheets as I felt him going deeper. This time, I admitted my defeat. I let out a sob after he filled me whole, at may gumuhit na sakit sa kaloob-looban ko. It's like he's hitting a wall with his length. Nanginig ako sa sakit. Something's tearing up inside me, I'm not even sure if it's my hole or my heart.

He's not listening to me.

I felt myself clenching his length inside, I don't know if he feels it pero I know that the feeling is far from pleasant.

"Fuck," I heard him say in between his breath. "Fuck it. You're so tight. I'm going to die while having sex with you."

He started moving, while I kept on sighing heavily, suppressing a sob that will make him more irritated. I know he'll hate it. He'll hate me if I do something he won't like.

I felt both of his hands on my waist. "Stop tightening around me. Are you trying to cut my dick off?"

"Sorry..."

I can't understand a thing.

He's hurting me but why am I the one who's apologizing?

"Sorry..." I kept on saying while tears started streaming down my face. "I'm sorry..."

I used both of my arms to cover my face while sobbing. I can't understand him... Why does he do this always? Why does he always make his own conclusions and force them to me? "I'm sorry..."

I felt him stop, but he didn't pull out.

"Deuce," I cried. "You've gone overboard this time..."

He stiffened, and I can feel it even if I couldn't see his face. What expression is he making right now?

I want to see it, but I'm so afraid. I want to see him, but I'm afraid to see his dark eyes looking at me with disgust.

Am I talking to a rock?

I felt his grip loosening on my waist and he pulled his length out of my other hole.

"Are you done talking nonsense?"

I was expecting him to say sorry.

After that incident, we didn't talk to each other. I've been giving him the cold shoulder for the whole night and so I left the house the next day and went to my own house, and Deuce didn't call me once to apologize.

But I didn't mind. Maybe he's giving me some time and I appreciate it.

It's okay. I'm used to it, even though I'm a bit tired of it... He's so precious to me and I know he thinks of me as something precious too. He's just not in his right mind that time because he's angry.

Maybe I'll just take some time away. And maybe he needs time to realize his actions too. I'm just going to wait for him to reach out to me first!

And...that's what love is, right? If you're tired, you should rest for a bit and go again. I won't stop loving him. He's the only one for me and I'm the only one for him.

I know he's doing this for a reason, and I know he'll change. I'll be here for him. I'm going to help him overcome his fears. Maybe he just thinks I'm going to hurt him, but I'm really not going to do that.

It's okay. I'm the only one who understands him.

That day, I sat outside the house while the rain was starting to pour. Maybe I should let the clouds cry for me just this once...