Part 10

~Jesse's perspective~

His hair tickles my chest, I'm feeling his breath on my stomach. His hair is messier than I've ever seen, but it still feels soft and smooth moving through my fingers.
I could have never dreamed of what happened today when I first met him. I didn't think we were ever going to confess any feelings. I thought I ruined it when I started talking about my attraction to men, and especially when he told me the consequences. It's true that I would never be able to openly be in a relationship with the man lying on my chest. But feeling his warmth caress my skin makes me forget the inevitable end. 

It was around 12 PM when he woke up.

"Hey sleepyhead."

I felt his smile against my skin. God that felt nice.

"I'm just gonna say, if you need two hours of rest every time we're not gonna be able to keep it a secret."

I feel his chest vibrating as he tells me to shove off. I plant a kiss on his head. When he looks up we share an intimate kiss. A careful one. One not filled with passion, but with love. His lips are soft, and I can feel his heart beating faster against my rib cage.

"Aww, am I making you nervous?"

"Shut up." He kisses me again.

"You know I can feel your heart beat faster right."

"That's it. You've lost your cuddle privileges."

"No! Come back!"

"No, we need to go to the supermarket, get you something to eat tonight."

He puts on his pants.

"I can have you for dinner."

He turns red and picks up my hoodie. I'm making him nervous, good. I get out of bed and stand behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him closer. His head leans on my chest.

"Come on, just a little longer..."

I let myself fall backwards on to the bed, dragging him with me.

"Jesus Jesse!"

He turns around.

"Thank you for calling me a god."

He rolls his eyes and I kiss him again.

"I mean, after what I did to you two hours ago it's fair to call me a god."

"Oh, stop bragging you idiot."

"At least now I now you're going to call out my name and not somebody else's..."

He turns red again. He's so cute. 

"Come on, get dressed. Or don't you wanna eat something tonight?"

"I already said I had you."

He giggles and rests his head on my chest.

"Next time I'm sleeping over I'm sleeping on your chest okay?"

"Aren't you staying tonight?"