Part 15

There's a spider vibing in my room right now and I'm telling them all my plans for this story and I think he's about to leave soon lol :/

~Rob's perspective~

I'm making circles with a whisk on my neck.

"At least you put them lower than last time."

"You're welcome. Why are you doing that?"

"Apparently this helps..."

"Where did you learn this?"

"Tiktok. I was surprised by how much you could learn from it."

"Who would have thought. Well, I need to hurry home to change and get to the chamber, see you there?"

He kisses me and butterflies are fluttering through my stomach, again.

"If we really want to start rumors we could go together."

"Yeah, and show your hickeys while you're at it."

"Could work."

He smiles and leans in again. His lips brush against mine before quickly moving to my neck. I push him away but it's too late: a red spot is formed on my skin.

"Have fun whisking that away!"

"Asshole!"

The door closes and I frantically start whisking. I definitely need to wear a turtleneck...

~Jesse's perspective~

He's already sitting in his spot as I walk into the Chamber. Surprisingly I'm still on time, early even. There aren't a lot of people in yet, so I calmly walk to my seat.

"I'm surprised the whisk actually worked." I say close to his ear before turning to my seat and putting down my briefcase. I turn around again and smile. He's turned red and trying to look angry or annoyed. He's so cute when he tries that.

"The turtleneck also hides a lot."

I take in his outfit.

"Looking good, but maybe it's because it looks like my style."

He rolls his eyes, I can't help but smile. I lay out my notes and sit down. This could be very interesting.

~

"So Mr. Klaver does not think it's unnatural."

Sometimes religion can be so annoying-

"Could Mr. van der Staaij please elaborate on what he calls 'unnatural'."

"We are trying to become God and taking control over starting life."

"So keeping animals and forcing animals to give birth is not taking control, according to Mr. van der Staaij?"

"That was our God-given right."

"I would appreciate it if my creation could enjoy my other creation without harming them."

Is this rude to say? At this point I don't even care. There are so many points of concerns you could have, and he's concerned about it being 'unnatural'. As if anything mankind does is 'natural'.