Part 11

Besties y'all ain't ready for this part.. I'm not ready for this part, the spider in my room is not ready for this part, your mom is not ready for this part- what. Get ready for some Jesse-being-a-top xx

~Rob's perspective~

We're done earlier than normal. A lot of people wanted to look over all the dossiers and reports. I thank myself for already being ahead. It's only 6:30 when I walk into my own kitchen, and 6:45 when the doorbell rings. When I close the door I'm pushed against the wall, his hands already starting to unbutton my shirt. His lips are travelling past my jawline, and even though I want him too, so bad, I pull myself together and say:

"I usually liked to be wined and dined before." 

His lips are on my neck and I feel a soft grunt. 

"Come on, I've been sitting in the Chamber all day and left around dinnertime. It's already 6:45 and we still have the entire evening..."

He kisses me again, very slowly, and I regret my decision already. He slightly pulls away, I feel his breath against my lips when he says:

"Okay then, let's get you some energy for later."

I lean in for another kiss but he turns around to the kitchen. I lean against the wall, almost sinking because my knees feel so weak. My breath is going rapidly, my heart is racing. I take a deep breath, or maybe 5, before buttoning my shirt. It takes some time, given that my hands are shaking, so when I come into the kitchen he already has put up everything and is cutting some vegetables. I look in awe at his strong hands moving around so delicately. 

"Are you gonna stand there being pretty or are you gonna help?"

I am once again at a loss for words. I move towards him in an automated response.

"I assume you know how to cut vegetables?"

"...what? Uhh- yes."

He has that smile, he likes me getting nervous. He somehow casually slides the knife into my hand and me into his first position. He's already next to me grabbing pans as I realize I should start cutting. Come on Rob, focus, you know how to cut vegetables... Show him he doesn't make you as nervous as he thinks he does. My hands are shaky while I cut them, come on, stop shaking. Two hands suddenly slide down my arms and take my hands, a chest pressed against my back, curls dancing in my ear.

"It would be easier..." he starts moving my hand "...if you did it like this", the vegetables drop into tiny, almost perfectly cut squares. "And you should keep moving this hand..." he moves my left hand "...like this.". My heart is beating in my throat. My hands are being pulled towards another carrot and I grab it. "Just like that..." I feel his chin leave my shoulder, but the feeling is replaced by a kiss in my neck. "You smell nice..." He presses me closer and I try to keep cutting the carrot, but can't. I need him. Now. I turn around and want to kiss him, but he puts his hand on my chest.

"Uh, uh, uh. We first need some dinner..." a cheeky grin adorns his face.

He turns me around and leaves my back cold. I know exactly what he's doing, and I'm trying not to fall for it. But I swear, that voice is gonna make me make dumb decisions. 

 ~Jesse's perspective~

I like teasing him. I like to make him nervous. I like not immediately giving him what he wants. I noticed his hand shaking while cutting vegetables. I noticed him trying to stand close to me, trying to make me nervous. I can't help but smile. He's so adorable when he thinks he can beat me at my own game. 

"Rob, your legs must be tired from standing... why won't you sit down. Dinner is almost served."

"Why, don't you like seeing me standing here?"

I turn around and walk towards him. I tease him by moving towards his mouth but ending by his ear.

"No, I like it better when I see you sit... or pinned down under me." I focus back on cooking. Almost done. I hear the chair shakily get pulled backwards. Good.
I turn down the heat and make two plates. I first put down mine and look him straight in the eye as I walk towards him. I see him grow more flustered and almost hear his heart beating when my face is only mere inches away from his face.

"Hope you like it..."

I sit down across from him, his eyes are full of hunger as he looks at me.

"I hate you."

"That's not something you say to someone who just made you dinner."

He glances at me.

"It would be nice to hear a 'thank you Jesse for making me an amazing dinner after I had such a long day at work.'"

"Thank you."

"Dig in."

I eat slowly, annoying him even more. He sits backwards with his arms crossed, as a spoiled child who doesn't get what he wants. At least his plate is empty. I stand up and pull out some wine. He's almost at his breaking point.

"What are you doing?"

"You said you liked to be WINED and dined. Even though you're doing most of the whining right now."

I finish my plate and calmly take a sip of wine, enjoying his frustration. He grabs his glass and takes two big sips to finish it before sitting back and crossing his arms again. I look over the edge of my glass at his annoyed glance, his angry body language, and feel I can't hold it in for much longer.

"Are you done?"

I casually stand up and pick up my plate and glass and put them on the counter top to hide my smile.

"I don't know, are you full?"

"Yes." I bite my lip and turn around.

"Great-" I come close to his face again as I pick up his dishes "-I don't have to fill you up then."

Just a bit more teasing. A bit more.

"How long are you going to hold this up?"

"Growing impatient are we? Well I'm just going to clean this up and see what I can do for you."

I 'accidentally' spill water on myself myself. My white shirt becomes even more see-through.

"Oops, how silly of me... I think I'll change in the bedroom..."

It's adorable how fast he jumps up and almost runs after me. It feels rewarding when I finally push him against the closed bedroom door and finish what I started.