Part 55 Nagumo Family Meeting

"How exactly do you plan to bring them to this earth?"

Cyborg was the first to speak.

"Before Hajime saved me he whispered in my ear on how to travel between our worlds" Said Yue.

"How?"

"He got the idea from him" Yue pointed at the Flash.

"Me?" Said Flash.

"Yes you" Replied Yue.

"Hajime thought that if you could run fast enough you could come to my earth and then bring back some help. So can you".

"... Well I have crossed worlds before but nothing close to it being outside this multiverse".

"That's ok with this connected to yourself you should be able to do it".

Yue then pulled out her "Crystal Key" and the "Compass of Guidance" Hajime had put into her coat pocket on Apokolips. "Hajime theorized that if you can join your speed energy with the magic of these 2 items you could potentially cross omniverse's in one go. The only thing is I have no idea how to do so in joining them".

"Hmmm... I might be able to help with that". Spoke Cyborg.

A short while later the Justice League had entered the Hall of Justice. 

"Hey Cy why are we here" asked Green Lantern.

"For this". Cyborg then uncovered his plan.

"My cosmic treadmill? But shouldn't this be in the watchtower" asked Flash.

"Yeah about that people thought it would make a nice addition so it was meant to be a surprise, but desperate times call for desperate measures I suppose".

"Yue can you give me those tools please".

"... Just be careful with them".

"Gotcha".

Cyborg then carefully connected the "Compass of Guidance" into the cosmic treadmill's wiring syncing the 2 as if they were one. 

"Ok I've connected the 2 all that's left is to figure out how to get it to work. Yue how does the key and compass work, more specifically what is it that you have to actually do".

"All you have to do is thrust the key into the air while touching the "Compass of Guidance" and thinking of the place or person that you want to go to. When Hajime tried it it took a half a day and a considerable amount of magic from 3 different people to cross over to this omniverse alone. Although now if we cross over with the help of his speed energy it should be easier then before".

"Alright then lets give this a go".

Flash got onto the treadmill then started to run slowly at first then quickly picking up speed and as he did Yue and Cyborg held onto the treadmills railing ready to leave.

"Before we leave does any body else want to come along" asked Yue inviting her to her world.

Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman and Green Lantern thought about it before giving her there answer.

"I'll stay here in case anything goes wrong" said Superman.

"Me too in case Clark needs any help" said Green Lantern.

"I'll go with you I'm curious to see Hajime's life" said Wonder Woman.

The last to answer was Batman still thinking about his choice.

"Yue".

"... Yes".

"Is Hajime a person who can be trusted with the lives of others".

"Why?"

"Just answer me... please".

"... Yes he can be trusted with the lives of others".

"... alright then I'm coming with you".

With that said Four league members Joined Yue for her return trip home.

"Ok Flash is at max speed Yue do your thing thing" said Cyborg.

Yue held the "Crystal Key" thrust it into the air and opened up a portal in front of them, putting it away she then touched the "Compass of Guidance" and thought of a single word. A word powerful enough to tear world's apart. A single word called... 'Home'. 

Sparks began to fly all around the cosmic treadmill and in a few shorts seconds after that everyone holding onto it was flung through the portal leaving only a pile of smoke behind.

"Good luck" said Superman saying his goodbyes.

(Inside the Nagumo living room)

"Mmmm... I wonder when Hajime and Yue will return" said a bored Shia.

"Come on Shia you know how Nagumo is, once he decides on something there's no changing his mind" said Shizuku.

"I know but still he been gone for 4 days now I want to see him soon".

"My my Shia your obsession with Hajime is almost as bad as Kaori's and Yue's fu fu" said Remia.

"Remia I resent that Yue is by far a worse case then I am" spoke Kaori. 

"Actually when it comes to master both Yue and Kaori are both equally helpless" added Tio.

"I don't want to hear that from a helpless pervert like yourself Tio".

Tio lightly fidgeted from being called a pervert and started to heavily breath while going haa haa. It got so bad that she fell on the floor wriggling around on the ground showing her disgraceful side more then usual.

Everyone avoided the gaze from where Tio was as she rolled around in ecstasy.

"Still though Hajime should of at least called us to tell us how long he was planning of staying".

"Come on Shia this is Hajime were talking about here I mean what's the worst that could happen" spoke Kaori with a smile on her face.

That next moment sparks appeared in the middle of the living room. Everyone's gaze quickly turned towards it and took immediate action. Shia jumped back summoning her "Drucken" from her "Treasure Trove", Shizuku took out her "Black blade" from her scabbard, Kaori went into her Apostle form while also protecting Remia from behind and Tio jumped up getting ready to perform one of her magic skills "Wind Blade" being ready to attack at a moments notice.

As the sparks appeared a moment later Yue and the League dropped onto the ground. Dust filled the room and as it cleared Shia spoke.

"Whoever you are you just made a big mistake".

Shia charged forward ready to smash them to pieces but before she could a familiar voice spoke.

"Shia stop".

"Wha? Yue, What... what is going on?".

"... We need to have a family meeting".