Part 51 Origin Part 2

With Yue being blackmailed to help Shia out Hajime started things off.

"Alright then now that your helping out Yue, lets first begin our search for a brand new and possible non existent world that is probably impossible to find".

"Hey Hajime when you say it like that I don't have much hope that we will succeed".

Shia voiced her concern.

"Shia this is your fault so  you don't get to complain" said Hajime.

"T... that's true but still..."

"Besides I said probably impossible that doesn't mean there isn't a chance, all I have to do is just think outside of the box".

"Nn... Hajime what do you mean" Yue asked.

"Although this is just my own personal theory I believe that there exists a multiversal multiverse outside of our own".

"A multi... merse... ol what?" said a confused Shia.

"A multiversal multiverse, in other words a separate plane of existence full of different worlds just like our own. Our multiverse has 9 different worlds in them Earth, Tortus, that dragon one, hell etc. and those are the only ones we know about, there could be more out there for all we know... maybe. It's my belief that outside of our own multiverse we will find what Myuu's looking for".

"Hey Hajime how do you plan to do this" said Shia.

"Glad you asked I plan to get there by pouring in a ton of magic and mana into my "Compass of guidance" and try to locate an energy signature that I can latch onto by expanding the compasses search radius beyond what is was designed to do. From there on I'll use the "Crystal key" to create a gateway so we can cross through to that other world".

"It sounds easy enough".

"Although I understand why you might think that Shia what I just explained is much easier said then done. First off I have no idea how much magic power is needed to cross over. Second if we do crossover I don't know what to expect it could be a superhero world or something else entirely so there's no way to know. And lastly if we do depart it would take sometime to prepare for the unknown".

"Nn... so what do we do" asked Yue.

"Give me a day to prepare for the journey ahead, then when that's taken care of we'll set off".

"Nn... OK".

"Roger desu".

With that said Hajime went downstairs while Yue went back to her room with both of them preparing for what comes next. Meanwhile as they did this they completely forget about Shia who was still tied up.

"Hey Hajime, Yue can one of you come back please... hey anyone... ahhhh please somebody help me alradyyy".

(One day later)  

"Alright everybody ready" asked Hajime in his workshop.

"Nn..." said Yue.

"Yes desu" said Shia.

"OK then lets do this".

Hajime took out and held his "Compass of guidance" in his hand and with both Yue and Shia joining him right after all three of them poured there magic and mana into the artifact making it drastically exceed what it was originally meant to do.

After a ruff 30 seconds pass all 3 of the individuals exhausted there supply of magic in piratically no time at all and due to this event they started to wear them selves out to the point of unconsciousness. Shia was the first to fall.

As she was falling down Hajime caught her by wrapping his arm around her side and pulling her closer to him.

"Huuuh Hajime... sorrry but it looks like... I'm too tired to continue from this point here".

"It's fine Shia for now rest and get a good nights sleep".

Hajime kissed Shia's forehead goodnight after carrying her up to her room and placing her down onto her bed. As she was placed Hajime gave a gentle smile to his sleeping bunny wife before heading back downstairs.

"Nn... all good".

"Yeah Shia's sleeping soundly, however because of her sudden exhaustion she wont wake up for the next couple of days".

"There's no need to worry Shia is Shia after all".    

"While I am concerned about her that's not the main issue I'm thinking about".

"Nn... then what is it?"

"The magic needed to open the gateway took far more then I was expecting, if it's this much to crossover to another multiverse then it will be troublesome to get back".

"Maybe the other world has something to help us out".

"Maybe... I suppose if worse comes to worse I'll work something out".

"Nn..."

"Ready to go to another world with me".

"Always".

After both showing a confident look each others way Hajime opened up a portal with the both of them stepping through only moments after.

Upon arriving onto a new world Hajime and Yue stepped into a large crater with plants rooting out. Hajime then looked around and then began to analyse his surroundings.

"Now lets see what we have here..." deep breath. "Judging by the air quality of this world the thickness of it indicates that its full of oxygen and there for vegetation has taken over most the planet that we now stand on".

Saying that Hajime crouched down and then picked up some grass in his hand.

"Guessing by the growth of the plants that were standing on... there was once some kind of city wide structure here but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore".

"Hajime what do you mean?"

"To simplify it we are now standing in an area that was once a city but now it seems to have just vanished from where it once was like it just moved on its own".

"Is that possible".

"It is but... its hard to believe based on the ecosystem of this world".

As they were wondering what happened a visitor appeared before them in the sky.

"You two halt where you are".

Hearing this voice Hajime and Yue gazed up.

"What business do you bring to New Genesis and the new Gods".