Part 34 Reunited

Well my dear now that I have every thing that I need to create an unstoppable new version of Amazo your use to me has passed and there you must be terminated" said Dr Ivo with a cocky smile. 

"..." 

Yue said nothing instead she only glared at him with a cold and dark gaze.

"Now then goodbye".

Before Dr Ivo could pull a switch that would relentlessly electrocute Yue until her mana was all used up and she could no longer continue to heal herself thus resulting in her permanent death a large explosion erupted in the middle of the Ivo industries building causing a scene of mass destruction and chaos. 

The rumbling was so great that the aftershock from it reached the lower levels of the building were both Yue and Dr Ivo were residing in. The shock of the blast tripped Dr Ivo over himself which caused him to stumble on all fours on the ground where his entire body shook non-stop while struggling to get a grip.

"... What the? What was that? What the hell caused that rumbling?" said the panicking Dr Ivo.

Scared he got himself up and in front of a screen he then took control of the security cameras and stared at the surveillance feed to help better understand what was happening upstairs. What he saw was a bunch of mechanical other worldly creatures tearing his building apart from the inside out and killing all of those that were still inside, professors, scientists and interns alike. No one was spared by the wrath of these creatures. Behind these inventions walked forward a single person glowing green with a calm but alarming and dangerous expression on his face.

Curious at the screaming voices Yue looked at the screen. 

"Hajime... fu fu fu fu.

Dr Ivo looked at Yue and asked "What, whats so funny".

"The person destroying this place and killing every one inside doctor is my loving husband, and now that he has found me you are in for an eternity of pain and suffering were death is the only way out. Beast of luck".

She closed her eyes and made a small smile while facing the crumbling Dr Ivo. 

Dr Ivo was sweating non-stop all over his face thinking only about what was going to happen next and how painful it would be while muttering...

"I... impossible that person can't find us here e... especially with Luthor's device keeping us h... hidden from him".

"Nothing is impossible for Hajime you know".

"... I... I need to get out of here now before its to late".

In a hurry Dr Ivo packed his things and rushed to a door to try to escape his promised death however before he could leave though the ceiling collapsed above him and with it came rubble falling on his left leg trapping him from moving or escaping at all. He screamed to the top of his lungs from the pain.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... aahhh... ahh... humph... humph... humph damn it all to hell this freaking hurts".

As he struggled for freedom the demon king and his eternal servants descended upon the mountain of rubble putting even more pressure on the doctors leg.

As the dust cleared the area Yue gazed at the back of Hajime as he landed.

"HAJIME" screamed Yue.

Hearing her voice Hajime slowly turned around. 

"YUE" shouted Hajime back in relief and joy. 

Sob sob "I knew you would find me" cried Yue.

"Always. Now hold on a bit longer alright, when I'm done with this waste of space I'll hold you in my arms once again".

"... Nn".

Hajime softly smiled at Yue's traditional catchphrase.

"Now then I want a word with you mongrel" said Hajime while turning back around and looking at Dr Ivo. 

"S... stay back you monster d... don't come any closer you understand".

"... For someone who's trapped and helpless you sure can talk big huh. 

"J... just die you freak".

"......"

Hajime made a surprised expression due to the fact that he has never been called "freak" before while Yue behind him only made a cold and insulted expression instead.

In response to his words Hajime put pressure on the rubble below him crushing Dr Ivo's leg further and increasing the chance of him never being able to walk again.

"Urrrrggggggggghhh"

"... Getting back to the matter at hand about me and you having a little talk, my most important question right now is this. Did. You. Hurt. Yue yes or no".

"Y... yes".

"... For what purpose".

"..." Dr Ivo held his tongue and look to his side.

Giving a dark stare Hajime got off the rubble flipped it off of Dr Ivo's leg and threw him into a wall by clenching the top of his shirt.

"For what purpose" asked Hajime again this time getting out and pointing "Donner" at the doctor.

"Y... you were the one that was supposed to be captured not her. Since brute force wasn't going to work our only option was to take her in hopes that you would follow behind, and since she was with in our grasp I was told to run some tests".

"... What tests".

"Tests that would insure better performances for the new Amazo model and its regenerative capabilities. When I accomplished this the test subject would of been disposed of effective immediately to hide any trace of her being here at all".

"... You said "our only option" which would imply that your working with someone either less or far more powerful then yourself, so who is it and why do they want me".

"I... I wasn't given any specifics. T... they only told me to set Amazo on you so they could see how you fight and to make sure that you are all that they hoped for for there plans".

"Which is?"

"Best guess... destroying there enemy's once and for all".