Part 61 Female Furies Part 2

(Shia Pov)

Swinging her weapon with only one hand in a circular motion before slamming it down Shia spoke with a smile on her face "Bring it on Desu".

"I'll tear that confidence of yours to pieces" replied Stompa with a small smile on her face full of superiority.

Charging at Shia, Stompa started the fight by swinging her fists at her at a fast paced speed. Each swing was getting stronger then the last due to the non stop motion of her fists. In response Shia simple dodged without saying a word.

Each attack was fierce enough to shatter some bones if they came into contact with an ordinary person, but despite this continuing to not strike back Shia had a calm expression on her face. While seeing this it displeased Stompa the wrong way.

The reason behind this was that due to Stompa being stronger than most nearly all that faced her fell before her feet in moments and due to this fact she became egotistical and feeling superior to all those around her. After fighting such weaklings she became the strongest of the furies always looking for the next fight to fight, but now that's changed.

But now finally after who knows how battles she has gone through she finally found someone to challenge her superiority, challenge her strength and challenge her might. And due to those facts alone she wanted to crush her spirit  and make her lay dead before her.

... However what Stompa failed to realize was that her opponent this time was a Haluia, as well as the second wife to the demon king himself. Descending from the strongest, deadliest and cringiest beast man tribe in tortus the rabbit man race.

Moments pass of continuous dodging but then out of knowhere shia dropped her hammer and caught Stompa's fist with ease just before speaking her mind.

"Tell me... is this really the best you could do?" said Shia as she clamped her fist causing Stompa to groan a bit in pain.

"I mean not to brag or anything but out of us four furies I'm the strongest".

"Is that so? hmm... okay because to me it feels as if this fight is nothing more than a child playing ruff house".

"DON'T YOU LOOK DOWN ON ME" shouted Stompa while enraged.

She moved her free hand raining it down on Shia's head with all of her remaining might. As the blow connected Shia spoke again.

"Ow... okay okay I admit it your strong but with only this much strength it doesn't hurt more then just getting flicked on the forehead really really hard see". Said Shia as she flicked Stompa's head with her usual strength.

The force of the flick made Stompa be pushed back a few feet and temporarily lose her focus. 

Picking up her weapon 'Drucken' "Well then in that case if that's all you have, then its my turn now right".

Shia jumped up and slammed her hammer into the ground, sensing danger Stompa jumped back just before the blow connected. The force of the swing slightly split the earth but that didn't stop Shia from pressing forward at all.

With the roles reversed Stompa can now only hope to dodge as Shia swung faster the she ever could before. As she dodged she tripped and fell on one knee using this chance Shia slammed down her hammer onto Stompa causing her to be crushed by the impact.

With some bones both sticking out of her limbs or smashed inside her body Stompa spat out blood repeatedly.

"I... I... a... am not d...one ye... t" she said and she tried to stand back up.

Shia just punched her in the face knocking her back further onto the battlefield while loosening a few of her teeth.

"Just give up you lost".

"I... am th...e strong...est there is. I refuse... to... die. I... swore..."

'SLAM'

"... Sorry but I don't really care about your life story".

And just like that Stompa the strongest one of the female furies of Darkseid is now dead.

"Now then where to next".

Looking at where to go Shia's eyes then caught a light in Kaori's direction. 

(Tio Pov) Minutes before.

"I cant wait to rip you to shreds" stated Lashina as she pulled out 2 whips generating electricity.

"My thee is a savage individual indeed" stated Tio as she looked at her opponents unique weapons.

"Call me what you want but at the end of the day your life is still mine to take".

Lashina started flinging her whips with an almost artistic precision causing the whip to split the earth when in contact as they made there way to Tio.

"Fuu fuu it would appear thy need a harsh lesson indeed to not notice the difference in strength".

Tio fought back by using her spell 'Flame Fangs' it summons a cluster of flames in any direction she wishes. The force of the flames caused the whips in her direction to sway and and fly out of control back to Lashina, it was faster then predicted so Lashina could not control there return. As she dodged one the other caught her face blinding then scarring her left eye.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

One hand covered her face as she starred down Tio in anger and Fury.

"Oh so Thee managed to dodge one hmm I appear I underestimated thee my apologies, I intend to save time so I will make your defeat quick".

Lashina mumbled words beneath her breath.

"Hmm what was that" asked Tio.

"DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

Lashina lashed out in anger swinging her whips in every direction with the intention to cause nothing but chaos and destruction to kill Tio.

Tio dodged and few close encounters but then used 'Tempest Void' a spell to surround herself with made up of a wall of wind pushing the whips away from her should they get to close.

"Manifest 'Flame Bullet' X100". Tio while shielded swapped spells to cast a flame in bullet form rapidly firing towards Lashina. Seeing this she brought back her whips to try and defend.

Even while guarding each hit that got through would feel like a burning hole in her body that wouldn't go out.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh y... yo... u tretcherious little..."

"Now then... do thee wish to continue".