Part 35 Reunited Part 2

"Best guess... destroying there enemy's once and for all".

Dr Ivo gave a crazy but also realistic answer to Hajime.

As silence filled the air from those words Hajime put "Donner" back away in its holster and stood still taking a small sigh. Dr Ivo did his best to secretly crawl away from the scene as Hajime stood still.

"Hajime are you done" asked Yue.

Turning around Hajime answered with a honest answer "Yeah I'm done here now lets get you down from there and then go home, I'm sure Myuu and the others are worried about were we are right about now".

"... Nn".

Hajime smiled as he approached her then used his best skill "Transmutation" to morph the structure holding her into letting her go. Crimson sparks illuminated the area as Yue was freed.

When she was set free Yue collapsed but Hajime caught her in his arms.

"Yue... your exhausted, here take as much as you need".

Hajime pulled out his neck for Yue to snack on and regain her strength. Seeing this Yue licked her lips and sunk her vampire teeth into him feasting on his blood.

 As she was sucking Hajime spoke "I... I'm sorry for not coming to free you sooner Yue, I got sidetracked by this world's heroes multiple times and they kept getting in my way from finding you. I'm sorry for leaving you all alone".

Yue gasped as she finished drinking she then looked at Hajime placed her hand on his cheek then spoke "... Nn Hajime. Your here with me now and that's all that matters, as long as I have you I know that you will always find me no matter where I am. I also know that even if you couldn't save me in time no matter how far apart I am away from you nothing will ever stop me from loving you ever, so please stop saying sorry and kiss me already for every second that we were apart".

"... Yue kissing you for every second apart as expected is a bit..." 

Yue ignored Hajime's words and only stared happily at him while waiting for her kiss. Hajime went quiet and smiled back.

Both Hajime and Yue closed there eyes and passionately kissed each other for what seemed like an eternity. When they stopped Hajime pulled Yue into his chest. 

As Yue was held by Hajime she felt warmth and complete in his arms. As the 2 were making a scene that would make anyone around them barf sugar from how sweet the atmosphere around them had become in the corner of there view Dr Ivo attempted to reach for a door handle leading to his escape however he was stopped by the voice of Hajime.  

"Where do you think your going mongrel. I never said you could leave".

Dr Ivo froze in place then turned his head to Hajime.

"W... what I... I told you what you wanted to know right so please just let me leave".

Hajime walked over to him with Yue at his side.

"... You know I consider your existence to be small and insignificant and your proving that right now by trying to run away like a sniveling coward that you are". 

"T... that's fine if you think that about me, just as long as you let me go".

As Hajime looked down at Ivo his ring glowed green and what appeared was a materialized sword that was held in his hand pointing at his throat.

"What did you do to Yue specifically". 

"Wh... what".

"You said you did some tests on her and I want to know exactly what you did".

With a sword to his neck and the fear of death taking over his mind Dr Ivo struggled to speak. 

"... Nn Hajime killing this man isn't worth your time so lets leave this place and go home".

"... Yue he hurt you, and that is unforgivable so he has to die to make up for it".

"And he will... but not by your hand".

"......"

The sword disappeared as Hajime turned to Yue in understanding to what she meant.

"W... wait a second you said for him not to kill me right. So what do you mean not by his hand".

"Yes your not dying by Hajime's hand... because your dying by mine".

"WHY".

"The reason I'm killing you is not because of what you did to me but instead its because you insulted Hajime. Anyone who insults my Hajime will perish".

"P... please spare me" said the crying out Dr Ivo.

"Burn for eternity in hell for your sin "Wind Blade".

A wild wind gathered in the room and shaped itself into sharp blades ready to strike. The first few strikes sliced his arms, then his legs which left him limbless laying on his back screaming in pain. 

"AAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh y... y... you monster how can you stay so calm while your doing this. H... have you got no humanity" sob sob crying noises.

 "... Quit your whining and drop dead sinner, those who insult Hajime will perish with no mercy".

2 final blades of wind in the shape of an x shot through his head dividing it into four killing him dead.

"... Yue if your done we need to go".

"... Nn I'm done now lets go home spend the night together then rub it in Kaori's face" Yue puffed out her chest in pride.

"Yue while I agree we need to go home rubbing it in Kaori's face will only get her mad and if she gets mad you 2 will fight and then when its all over you'll just become closer then what you already are".

"WE ARE NOT CLOSE" shouted Yue.

"... Right. Anyway before we do go home there's just somewhere we have to stop by first".

"Which is wear?"

"The Watch Tower".