Part 60 Female Furies

"Well well well look what we have here one of those annoying New Gods and a member of the Justice League. When we bring you back Granny Goodness will be very pleased indeed" said Lashina. 

"And who are you" asked Shia.

"My my look what we have here everyone a little rabbit girl talking all big, ha I really have this sudden urge to kill you right now".

"You can certainly try".

"Now now Shia Thus art not the time nor place to waste effort playing with these weaklings. What's more important is finding master and then getting himself back" said Tio with a surprisingly logical input.

"Your right Tio th..."

"And then when we free him myself can jump him and as I do I will be pushed away being fully ignored and finally getting a reward after multiple excruciating days without being satisfied". Just the thought of getting punished made Tio breath heavily and fidgeting all over.

"Hah... hah hah... no... master not in front of every... one fufufufufufufufufu hah hah hah".

Every one looked at Tio with dead fish like eyes thinking the exact same thing both family, Ally and even enemy alike 'This woman is hopeless'.

"Enough of this display lets just get to killing each other already" said Mad Harriet with a sadistic smile as she attacked the group with her energy's razor sharp claw attack.

As she striked from a distance Yue activated 'Obsidian Vortex' creating a small black hole absorbing the attack nullifying it completely.

"Well it would seem this might be a challenge after all" stated Stompa.

"Agreed" said Lashina and Mad Harriet in unison.

"Still what do you think leader you've stayed silent all this time" asked Stompa.

When they arrived the only one that hasn't spoken was there leader Bernadeth.

"... Each of you pick an opponent and deal with them as swiftly as possible, after observing them I can tell that they are not ordinary".

 "Oh really in that case I want... you" said Mad Harriet as she pointed at Shizuku. 

Surprised Shizuku Spoke.

"Huh why?"

"Well its simple you look like you would make the most wonderful, sorrowful and painful expressions to toy around with... ah I can't wait till I make you beg for mercy. Besides if I were to fight you then I would have nothing to worry about especially if its coming from a third rate swordswoman such as yourself" smiled Harriet.

With a small vain popping up on Shizuku's head in provoked at being called third rate swordswoman she calmly took a small breath then said the following.

"You know what, I could use a warm up before saving Hajime".

"Excuse me" said Mad Harriet.

"Are you hard of hearing? I said fighting you would be little more then a light exercise" smiled Shizuku.

Mad Harriet frowned in displeasure after hearing her words.

"Everyone sorry to depart, but don't worry this wont take long" said Shizuku as she charged at Mad Harriet ready to strike.

"Come at me".

Mad Harriet copied Shizuku and charged in as well, when they were both in striking distance there clashes took them far off into the battlefield.

Bernadeth spoke shortly after. "Who's next?"

"Shia, Tio, Kaori split up and take them out. Both myself and Batman who likes to play hero in the middle of the night will find Hajime and get him back" said Yue. 

"Roger desu" said Shia.

"Certainly" said Tio.

"You can count on me" said Kaori.

After speaking the 3 wives split up ready to face there opponent.

"... Crush every last one of them" spoke Bernadeth.

"Right" said the 2 furies next to her in unison.

After picking there fighters It came up like this.

Shizuku vs Mad Harriet, Shia vs Stompa, Tio vs Lashina and Kaori vs Bernadeth. After they split up only Yue and Batman were left behind.

"Look out".

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh"

Hearing the shrieks of the masochist hero and right hand man of the demon king themselves from above, both Batman and Yue looked up and easily dodged out of the way.

Seconds after plummeting into the ground they voiced there concerns.

"Oi what the hell Amanogawa".

"Oh shut it Endou if it wasn't for me you would of been left behind".

"I told you I would catch up".

Squabbling amongst themselves Batman spoke. 

"Why did you stay behind?"

Hearing his voice they both turned towards Batman and Yue.

"Well... long story short after leaving Luthor's office I quickly went back to your space station clubhouse because I accidently left something behind however when I got back everyone had already entered the portal Yue made so I was left behind. I promise I didn't mean to be gone that long but since no one seems to notice me much anyway I started to cry on the inside a little bit when I was alone". 

"However seconds later Amanogawa showed up because he vaguely noticed I was left behind so in a rush to meet up with everybody I opened a portal to here then as I was about to jump through Amanogawa suddenly pushed me from behind making me lose my balance and causing me to fall into the ground".

"Yeah by the way Endou... why did you suddenly pull on my armor making me loose my balance as well?"

"It was your fault in the first place so take responsibility and be my comrade in making a fool of yourself".

"That way of thinking is just like Nagumo's you know".

"... No comment".

"Why you..."

Seeing them arrive Yue spoke.

"Enough".

"Yes ma'am" they both said in unison.

"You two go to the front lines and help any way you can got it".

"Yes ma'am" they both said in unison after that they both went off to battle.

"You have very strange friends Yue" spoke Batman.

"... I know" replied Yue with exhausted expression.

"... By the way I don't just play in the middle of the night I bring justice to criminals" said Batman while scowling underneath his mask.

"You... your still hung up on that?" asked Yue.

"..."

"You dress up as a bat, playing hero, in the dark, so how am I wrong" said Yue with a puzzled look.

"You just are".

"whatever you say".

"... Lets just find Hajime and be done with this".

"... Nn" Yue took out the 'Compass of Guidance' and led the way leaving her fellow wives and idiot friends behind.