Part 52 Origin Part 3

"Sorry could you say that again I must be hard of hearing did you say the new... Gods" asked Hajime.

"... I did now answer mine what are you doing here".

Scratching the back of his head Hajime answered.

"We... came here by accident, you see were not from this world".

"... That much is clear from you not recognising where you are".

"Well anyway can you tell us about this place".

"... Follow me you will be taken before the all father he will answer all questions that you may have".

"Alright then please lead the way, oh I forgot to ask what's your name".

"... Orion".

After Hajime and Yue followed Orion from behind on foot.

"Nn... Hajime".

"What is it?"

"Is this alright".

"Honestly, well have to wait and see. I know he said he was a God but in this multiverse it could just be a term his family is called. We don't know for sure so I think our best bet is to see how this plays out".

"Alright".

"And besides if things do go wrong and they try to do something to us then we'll just have to kill them first and call it a day".

After an Hours pace all 3 of them arrive below a floating city in the sky.

"... Now I know where the city went" said Hajime in an amazed tone.

"Stay right here" ordered Orion.

After that moment Orion flew up to tell the all farther of what he had discovered down below.

Minutes later out of know where both Hajime and Yue were teleported right before the all farther himself in the air falling down before his thrown.

Instead of crashing to the ground Yue levitated to stand on her own where as Hajime knelt down as he fell.

Standing up then dusting himself up Hajime spoke.

"You know instead of dropping us from the air we could of just made our own way here instead".

 "... Orion informs me that you are from another world tell me did you come from earth" asked the all farther.

"... Yes and No we came from earth just not one from this multiverse that's all".

"... So you claim to come from a multiverse outside our own? You are saying that an omniverse exists out there".

"I am".

"..."

Moments of silence passed by before Hajime spoke once more

"I appreciate your help but if its not too much trouble could you send us to this universes earth".

"Why?"

"Its because I have a theory about that place".

"What theory?"

"That's none of your business".

"..."

"..."

Before another word could be said a soldier of New Genesis came rushing in.

"Emergency repeat an emergency has occurred".

"What is it what happened" asked Orion. 

"The army of Apocalypse is approaching even as we speak, they will be here upon us any minute now".

"All forces prepare to attack".

While shouting out an order Orion rushed out of the room preparing for war.

"Soooo... you seem to have your hands full at the moment, and I'm guessing because of this incident you need to leave right away and if that is the case we can make our own way out" stated Hajime to the all farther.

"... What is your name?"

"I'm "Hajime Nagumo" and this is my wife "Yue".

"So tell me then "Hajime Nagumo" are you a warrior".

"I guess you could call me something like that".

"I see... in that case should you help us fend off the intruders I will then send you to this universe's earth".

"... This isn't my fight it's yours, this war your in it's got nothing to do with me".

"While that may be true should you help us I will show you what magic this universe has to offer".

"Why do you think I would be interested in that".

"Because while you may try to hide it you possess magic of your own".

Closing his eyes Hajime thought to himself 'So he saw right through me from the start huh'.

Seeing her husbands face Yue spoke to him in his mind 'Nn... Hajime what do we do'.

'Honestly I don't want to fight his battles but learning about this universes magic does intrigue me a bit, however I also want to hear about your opinion on this'.

'... If you decide to fight then I'll be with you all the way'.

After a short smile Hajime spoke.

"Alright fine I'll help you out but just remember, that you owe me more then one after this fight".

"I will".

Hearing that Hajime set out.

(Near the skirts of New Genesis)

As the battle begun Parademon's were falling from the sky with smoke coming off of there bodies. The source of this scene was none other then "Orion" himself shooting them out of the sky.

As he did this from a safe distance away the scene was watched by "DeSaad" observing the situation at hand.

"Hmmm... the invasion of "New Genesis" is going better then planned and with this new strategy in play the new Gods will finally die off once and for all, then when that's done Lord Darkseid can finally concur this planet".

Forming a twisted smile on his face DeSaad watched as Orion started to get overwhelmed by the Parademon forces.

With each new enemy dogpiling on top of him the Parademon's stated to scratch and maul at his body on the ground due to the increasing weight on his back. As they were about to finish him off a bullet came flying and pierced there skulls killing them dead. 

As DeSaad's expectations grew of his enemy's defeat they instantly shattered at the sight of an impossibly uncontrollable miscalculation.  

"So Orion was it... rest assured were here to help kill your enemy's".

Orion looked up to see Hajime and Yue stood over his body ready to fight.