Part 59 Attack

"Are you serious Lex" spoke Superman.

"But of course anything I can do to be of help" Lex offered up one of the most powerful sources of might in the universe the anti life equation itself. and all with a wide smile on his face.

"What are you planning Luthor you wouldn't give up ultimate power so easily" proclaimed Batman.

"True detective but in the long term of things having you and your team in my debt is far more rewarding. And besides if I help Yue get her beloved back she might think twice about coming after me".

"..." Batman.

"..." Yue.

 "Now then are you going to take it or not".

The league pondered what to do until Yue stepped forward.

"This is what will help Hajime".

"Yes".

"And your willing to trust that I won't kill you after we get him back".

"Yes".

"... Fine then if you help me get Hajime back then I give you my word that you will not die by my hand".

"... Good enough I suppose".

After Yue let go of her rage she then placed her hand over Lex's so he could then transfer the anti life equation over to her. After a brief moment the deed had been done.

"How do you feel" asked Wonder Woman.

"I feel... exactly the same however... I... now understand how it works" replied Yue.

"Well that's to be expected after all, now that you've come in contact with the anti life equation it's shown you how to use it's power inside your mind". spoke Luthor.

"... It's as if it is alive".

"Well perhaps, perhaps not that's my theory anyway".

"... Regardless now that this matter is settled how do you plan to help get Hajime back".

"Straight to the point I like that".

Suddenly Luthor pulled out a device from one of the draws in his desk.

"Take this tracking device it will show you Hajime's exact location within a 300 lightyear radius as well as this disruption disk that will help destroy the device that controls his mind, however for it to work they both need to come into direct contact with one another, understood".

"... understood" said Yue as he glared at Lex.

As silence fell Shia walking up behind Yue spoke "Yue lets go".

Smiling back Yue spoke "Yeah lets go".

(Apokolips)

"Granny Goodness are all preparations complete".

"Yes lord Darkseid we are prepared to engage and fight to the last demon if necessary" she said bowing down on her knees.

"Well done you have served me well and for your accomplishments you will lead the army to invade the New gods planet of New genesis".

Making a deceiving smile on her face so Darkseid couldn't see Granny goodness spoke "thank you for your generosity lord Darkseid and with the sudden death of lord Vundabar I will succeed in his place where he has failed".

"See that you do because should you fail like him you will face the full front of my wrath" he said with slightly glowing eyes.

"... Yes lord Darkseid your wish is my command".

Darkseid left into a shadowed covered doorway leaving Granny Goodness behind. Getting back up Granny spoke.

"Now then my little puppet lets cause some misery and carnage towards those pesky new gods shall we hahaha".

Granny Goodness got onto a ship with hundreds of Parademon's on board and opened a boom tube just outside of New Genesis waiting to attack.

"Now the time has come my soldiers... ATTACK".

At that war cry the Parademon's flew into the air and started attacking the city, home to the New Gods.

They clawed, shredded and killed innocent civilians without mercy as the soldiers defending there home fought against the slaughter. Homes were burning people were dead on the street and the cries of the innocent filled the air. As the army defended themselves there forces were inch by inch getting pushed back by the ongoing barrage of Parademon's swarming there home. Leading the charge Orion tried to motivate his men.

"Listen up my soldiers we will defend our home and the Highfather himself to our last breath if that is what it takes, and should that reality come to pass know that we defended our home with honour and glory now fight, FIGHT WITH ALL OF THE STRENGTH THAT YOU HAVE LEFT".

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Hearing his speech gave the army the morale boost needed to fight back much harder then they had ever done before. Among the chaos and bloody fighters one Parademon managed to slip through and knock Orion off of his Astro Force weapon by slamming its body into his.

Crashing into the surface he was then pinned down by a tree that was knocked down by the impact. After getting his mind straight he saw his situation and tried to break free, unfortunately for him the Parademon that knocked him down saw that he was now helpless and went to move in for the kill. It grabbed held of Orion's neck and started to squeeze tight. 

As his last moments grew near and his vision started to fade the Parademon that was killing him slowly suddenly got its head blown off. As Orion grasped for air he looked up to see the Justice League and Yue with her family falling from the sky.

 "Superman" said Batman.

"On it".

When the Justice League arrived Superman went straight into battle smashing his way through the Parademon's like a high moving car squashing a bug onto a windshield. He saved as many lives as he could while holding back Darkseid's army along side Martian Manhunter, Cyborg and Green Lantern close behind.

As they were saving lives the other members of the Justice League landed right beside Orion.

"Flash focus on evacuation and getting the innocent to safety, Diana prioritize leading the army on the ground and push them back to there ship, go now". 

The 2 members went straight to work.

"Batman?"

"Were here Orion so be ready to fight".

"While I do appreciate the confidence how about helping me out of this first".

"Oh I can do that".

Shia picked up the tree effortlessly and threw it to the side.

"... And who are you?" 

"Excuse my manners desu I am Shia the 2nd wife of Hajime".

"... Well you have my thanks".

Before the conversation could continue the Female Furies arrived at the scene.