Part 25 Containment

"You ready for a fight Diana" said Green Lantern.

"Always Hal always" replied Wonder Woman with a small smirk.

With Wonder Woman preparing her sword and Green Lantern looking determined with his ring glowing bright they took a stance in space ready to go.

"Ready or not here I come you bastich's HA HA HA H..." said Lobo before getting his head blown apart.

"......"

"......"

Puzzled to what just happened both of the 2 heroes looked to where the blast originated from.

"You do know that the 3 of us are a team right. It's not just the 2 of you." said Superman behind the scene of the blast.

"... Right I'm sorry about that Clark I just got so focused on getting free and beating Lobo that I completely forgot that you were here with us" said Green Lantern. 

"Well either way now that Lobo's head got blown apart his former body will just regenerate a new one and so because of that he will be active again to try to kill us all so I suggest that we prepare for what comes next" said Wonder Woman.

"Your right I think tha..."

Before Superman could finish his sentence a white skinned hand punched him in the face blowing the kryptonian back into the Watch Tower with a huge crashing sound right behind him.

"SUPERMAN" screamed Wonder Woman.

Followed behind the punch of Superman Wonder Woman screamed his name then after her shout she was grabbed by her neck by that same hand crushing her windpipe. As she struggled to get free of the grasp Lobo spoke with his head half healed and the other half still in the process of resembling to its original shape. 

"Your dead you hear me you little bastich I am going to snap your neck and watch you struggle as you try to do something about it HA now that is going to be a sight to see" smirked Lobo.

Before he punched Superman with his fist through the left side of his face seeing the trio before himself Lobo lept from his bike and went to take out their strongest piece. 

"Let go of her NOW" said Green Lantern now aware of the situation before him.

"You just wait your turn you hear after I am through with her you next you green pipsqueak".

Mad at the intergalactic bounty hunter hurting his friend Green Lantern formed a bat like construct and swung at Lobo from his side. When it hit it caused a collision which propelled Lobo into the Watch Tower while not before letting go of Wonder Woman and taking her with him.

Cough cough "th... thank's"

"No problem now come on we need to after him now".

Green Lantern led the charge with Wonder Woman right behind.

When they arrived at the location of Lobo in there HQ Green Lantern saw the worn down and groggy alien and restrained him with a construct in the shape of straight jacket similar to those used in Arkham Asylum followed by chains being wrapped around him and being impaled into the floor. All of this was done so any chance of escape would be that much harder to pull off.  

"Batman this is Wonder Woman come in".

"What is it Diana have you dealt with Lobo".

"Yes Green Lantern is containing him for now however I have no idea how long that will last so if your done with getting whatever it was with Flash I would appreciate it you met up with us now".

"Acknowledged we have what we need so keep him locked up. We are on our way to you now".

Batman hung up immediately after hearing Wonder Woman's situation.

(During the fight with Lobo)

"So explain to me again what we need to get" asked Flash.

"I already told you something to stop and contain Lobo".

"Yeah you said that but what you didn't say is what it actually was we were getting. You were just being as cryptic as usual".

"...  We need to get the phantom zone protector which I've stored away in case Superman or anyone else from the Justice League ever went rogue but only as a last resort encase everything else that I planned out failed. And seeing that now is an emergency not using the device in such a time would be foolish so sending him there is our best option at this current time".

"What do mean in case any of us ever went rogue that is a huge violation of our trust".

"We can argue about this later right now just be glad that I have it on hand for just such an occasion"

"......"

Flash stayed silent as they proceeded to get the device without meeting Batman's gaze.

"Were here".

Batman and Flash stopped at the Watch Tower's computer.

"Computer activate protocol phantom knight now".

"REQUIRING PASS PHRASE FOR THE PHANTOM KNIGHT PROTOCOL"

"2Y-3k 70351"

"... PASS PHRASE ACCEPTED".

Out of Justice League computer rises a container with a bat symbol on top suggesting to Flash that it can only be accessed by Batman and no one else at all.

As the container appeared Batman got a call on his communicator. 

"... We are on our way to you now" said Batman hanging up on the call.

"What's happening with the others" said Flash.

"Hal and Diana have suppressed Lobo for now however I highly doubt that will last for long so now meeting up with them is our top priority" replied Batman.

With the device in their hands Flash and Batman went to meet up with there friends.