Part 39 Yue v Batman Part 2

"What?"

As Batman's movement froze in place he struggled to set himself free from Yue's attack.

"Damn it".

The ice shifted from his right leg to the other then his torso then right arm. Before it fully reached his left side however Batman took out a batarang from under his left glove in his wrist and held it in his hand as ice covered it over completely. With his head being the only thing left and in his struggle to fight it Batman made an excruciating face as he completely froze solid from down up. 

"Ha t... that's what you get for messing with my Hajime you bat fetished freak".

As Yue was proudly gloating for beating the dark knight 1 on 1 the batarang in Batman's hand started to beep slowly at first but then casually sped up. The beeping resonating in the ice caught Yue's gaze as she stood herself up to make sure that she had won while also checking her surroundings to make sure that nobody else was around.

"... Nn what's that ridiculous looking thing".

Yue walked closer and took a deep long look at what was in Batman's hand. At that next moment the life size ice sculpture instantly shook. 

The Batman on ice started to vibrate and the ice surrounding him began to crack and shatter breaking apart and falling onto the floor. In instinct Yue jumped back and made a surprised but also serious expression on her face.

As the ice broke down Batman was freed and collapsed on both of his hands and knees. 

"... How did you get free" asked a puzzled Yue.

Batman stared at Yue as he got up.

"Its a subsonic device which disrupts the molecular frequency of solidified liquid based substances breaking them apart almost instantly. I have it  because your not the first person Iv'e gone up against which uses ice as an attack". 

"..."

"This is your final warning leave and go back to your world or you can go with Hajime to eternal imprisonment in the phantom zone" said Batman while pointing the phantom zone device at her which he still had on hand.

"... Even if you send Hajime away he will come back to this world for me so trying to get rid of him is pointless and besides I cant leave even if I wanted to".

"Why".

"... Its because I am Yue, a woman who does not abandon her husbands side in any times of need. " said Yue with a smiling face.

"... Fine Ill send the both of you away then".

As Batman was about to shoot Yue away a voice from right behind caught him by surprise.

"Oi who said you could touch my wife asshole".

In shock Batman turned around. At that next moment a bang resonated in the hallway of the Watch Tower and the cause behind it was a bullet being shot straight through Batman's stomach by Hajime's trusted partner "Donner".

Batman collapsed on the floor dropping the gun while spewing and coughing up blood from his mouth as he tried to cover up his wound the best that he could.

Hajime watched Batman helplessly struggling to survive on the floor however shortly after he paid his full attention to the recovery of Yue.

"Yue here take this".

Hajime's "Treasure trove" shined and what came out was a vile of "Ambrosia" which was placed on Yue lips with no hesitation at all as he knelt down and grabbed her in his arms, however as Hajime tried to give it to Yue she refused to drink any of it at all. 

"Yue why aren't you taking it".

"... Nn mouth to mouth please".

"Why?"

"It's common sense to do it mouth to mouth with Hajime".

"..."

Hajime made a relieved and semi smiling face as he swallowed the the vile of "Ambrosia"and place it in Yue's mouth. As he did Yue fiercely but also passionately kissed him back.

As they finished they both got up and stared back down at the dark knight.

As Batman covered his wound with a first aid kit from his belt he managed to get away by dragging himself on the floor.  

With them easily catching up Hajime then kicked over and stepped on Batman's stomach causing him to spit up much more blood.

"You know I came here to return this ring and talk about exchanging information then when I was done you never would of seen me again. However you just had to go and play the hero didn't you, you just had to save people and try to lock me up to prevent any future deaths that might take place right? So in this little crusade of yours this is where it got you, bloody and beaten and about to die on the floor by the very person you wanted to stop the most".

"Y... you deserve to be locked up for what you did". Cough... Cough... Cough.

"And you don't? You who dresses up as a bat to fight crime outside of the law breaking and terrorizing criminals every single night over something that happened i'm guessing around 30 years ago. Face it on the surface your just as cruel and dark as me".

"A... at least I am not a murderer".

"Well I suppose that is the only true difference between us right, you don't kill people no matter how bad they are thinking you can reform them while I on the other hand only kill if people become my enemy or try to hurt my family which is something that you did".

Hajime looked at his injury.

"I purposely shot your stomach so your remaining time would be painful and prolonging, but looking at it now you wont live for much longer with out proper medical care. And since you can't stop me anymore i'm off to talk to the other heroes about why I originally came here".

"Don't go near them".

"... You should use your remaining time to think happy thoughts. Come on Yue lets go".

Hajime walked away with Yue close behind.

"S... stop" as Batman cried out he passed out from blood loss and the pain.