Part 36 Flood

(Space during the battle between Hajime and Kalibak)

"Come on you ugly freaks bring it" shouted Cyborg while firing his canon.

As Cyborg fought a green light shined behind him in the background of space, noticing the dim light in front of him he turned his head to see a person glowing green rush past his view to were Superman and Kalibak were fighting it out.

"Hal?... Batman this is Cyborg repeat this is Cyborg come in over".

"What is it" answered Batman.

"Did Hal just join the fight because if he did who healed his arms".

"That is not Green Lantern its Hajime, because Hal is still injured he gave his ring to him in order to fly and fight in space to help out Superman beat Kalibak".

"Hajime has his ring?"

"Yes".

"And Hal gave it to him willingly?"

"Yes".

"... He must really be desperate to help out any way he can given his broken arms huh".

"Apparently so. Getting back to you how are handling the situation on your end".

"I'm almost done here with the Parademons once I finish I..."

His words were cut off by a large sound on the surface on the moon. Turning his head to see what it was he could only go wide eyed at what he saw.

"Batman come in this is an emergency the moon just... just... cracked itself and I have no clue how that just happened I need your opinion on what to do about it". 

He got no response to this urgent matter at hand.

"Batman?"

"... I'm here I just got the situation report from Superman. Hajime threw Kalibak into the moon and the impact from it made a crater the size of a small country".

"WHAT if the moon gets damaged thousands of people if not more will perish due to the gravitational waves effecting earth. The result would create tide pools and tsunamis drowning everything in sight".

"I know".

"Then what do we do?"

"Your to help Superman with earth's problems until the battle with Hajime and Kalibak ends".  

"But..."

"That's an order now do it".

Cyborg looked at the moon then at the earth debating in his mind the aftermath of this fight.

"... Alright. Just let me finish off these rejects then I'll help Superman out as fast as I can".

Cyborg battled the Parademons killing them off one at a time until none were left in space. As he approached Superman's location in Central City he saw massive amounts of corpses floating in the water as well as waves destroying the buildings with people that are scared and inside.  

Cyborg helped those in trouble by flying inside and taking them to the tallest tower in the city preventing any more deaths on that day. As he finished he spotted Superman lifting a top part of a building and carrying it outside to the skirts of the city.

"Superman" shouted Cyborg.

Hearing his voice Superman stopped and looked back.

"Cyborg? Thank God your hear, try and stop the waves while I get rid of this rubble now".

"... On it".

Cyborg flew in front to the raging waters and blasted them with his arm cannon using deep ocean sound waves stopping them in there place. The waves slowed down with there height decreasing as they lost great speed. One after another they all went away.

As he finished dealing with the waves a scream of help flooded his ear.

"SOMEONE HELP US. PLEASE GOD SOMEBODY HELP US ALREADY".

When Cyborg turned around he saw a woman holding a little boy in her arms inside of a building through some broken glass. The Woman hugged the boy tight in her arms refusing to let go as she begged anyone who could help to come save them right away. Tears fell down her face.

Cyborg rushed over to help.

"Hold on I'm coming so just wait a bit longer alright. I'm coming to save you".

Hearing his voice the woman turned around forming an expression of hope on her face.

"Cyborg".

Hearing his name Cyborg turned around to see Superman flying towards him getting ready to lend a hand. 

"Superman listen we haven't got much time. Help me save these people by using your breath to freeze any water coming at them and as you do Ill go inside and get them out".

"... On it. Good luck".

Superman flew at the waves and froze them solid keeping them stuck in place. As Superman was doing this Cyborg smashed through the breaking window and grabbed the woman as well as the small child holding them in his arms.

"... Thank God". 

"Its ok I got the both of you so hold on tight"

"T... thank you for saving us". 

"Don't mention it"

"No really thank you for what your doing in order to save us" cried the woman while holding onto Cyborg.

  Hearing her thanks Cyborg deeply smiled determined to save there lives.

"Superman".

"Cyborg, you got them that's great".

With them about to meet and join together a crack in the frozen wave appeared setting it free heading towards Cyborg.

Seeing this Cyborg took action.

"Superman quickly take them now".

Cyborg chucked the woman and child in to the arms of Superman only just before getting hit.

Catching them Superman spoke in concern about his friend "CYBORG NO".

As Cyborg was dragged by the wave underwater he started to his lose consciousness from the impact and lack of oxygen necessary to breath. As he struggled to come up to the surface he hit his head on a pile of rubble in the water knocking him out leaving only his body to float around in the flooded streets instead.

As time passed and the waves died down Cyborg was eventually found on the streets by Superman using his x-ray vision with him being found half dead in the now partly ruined Central City.