Part 2 Mystery Man

As Batman got back to his patrol he had just received a call from Alfred to help update him what was happening around Gotham city because as great as he was he couldn't be everywhere at once.

"Yes Alfred" said Batman.

"Sir so sorry to trouble you but I am detecting a energy like substance unlike anything the bat computer has ever seen before quite close to your location so I best thought to inform you about it as soon a possible" said Alfred speaking into the communicator in a serving manner.

"I appreciate the alert Alfred I will head over to that location straight away to find out what it is" said Batman then hanging up to check it out.

When he arrived he took out an energy detecting device he got Cyborg to invent to help him detect energy based crime and alert the league should he deem it necessary that he could not do it alone. After trying to detect the weird energy, he locked on to what was causing it and followed to where it is now but to his surprise instead, he just saw the back of a white haired, black coated and mechanical armed person in front of him instead. Not knowing who it is that he found he hid in the shadows waiting to see what his next move would be and then go from there... however.

"I know your behind me I can detect you with my "Sense Presence" skill so there's no point in trying to hide" the mysterious man said with his back still to Batman with his head tilting down  to suggest that he was looking at something. A little surprised by him knowing were he is while in the shadows Batman moved swiftly hoping that it was a bluff to put him off and so because of this he still didn't reveal himself to this unknown person.

"Fine then if you wont come out of your own free will then I will just force you out" and with that said and done quicker then he could see a barrage of bullets came flying out to Batman's location, unable to dodge he got hit all over causing extreme pain through out his body and because he was hit with such a dangerous weaponry he thought for sure that he was going to die right then and there.

Silence filled the air.

Some time has passed since Batman was shot then as he was beginning to regain his consciousness after a long period of time the mysterious man said this with a serious expression plastered on his face "Hey now... wakey wakey sunshine I am not done with you yet you know".

 As he was gaining his eyesight back after being passed out for so long he saw the mysterious person up close standing in front of him and what he could see was that he had an eye patch over his right eye, a young face with many years ahead of him and when he looked into his good eye he could tell just how serious he was, after all giving the fact that he is still alive must mean that he wants something right?

Unable to move Batman saw chains wrapped around him self being tied down so he couldn't escape, then as he was trying to break free he thought he was going to be questioned about whatever it is that this person wanted to know, either way he needed to bide time to escape so he played along looking for his chance to move.

"You really shouldn't bother trying to escape I made those chains myself so there pretty much indestructible and if you're trying to think of  a way to break them don't" the mysterious person said and with that he then said this "all I want is to know where she is and where you took her that is the only reason that you are still alive, if I didn't think that you could be the least bit useful then you would've been dead by my hand hours ago without a second thought you understand me".

Seeing how serious his expression is Batman answered "yes I understand but I don't know who it is you are talking about that much is the truth". "I see... it seems that you are telling the truth aren't you because if you were lying I could tell due to me listening to your heartbeat, in that case I have no need of you so now you need to die. You see because you've already seen my face and because you seem like the meddling hero type you'll only continue to get in my way to search for my missing person correct? and if I am going to find her my methods are something you really wouldn't approve of so because you aren't my main enemy I will say this as a somewhat kind of apology okay "no hard feeling" with that all said and done the mysterious person put the gun to Batman's forehead ready to pull the trigger to kill him without a second thought or a shred of doubt.