Part 12 Lex Luthor's Home

Night arrived soon after the spectacle at Lex corp for Lex Luthor as he was getting ready for bed for a god night sleep. When getting into bed ready to close his eyes he received a visit from the dark night himself Batman because he needed answers and Luthor was the only one that knows what they are.

"Luthor what did you talk about in your lab with Superman and the other person of interest there with you today. I need to know to potentially save dozens if not hundreds of lives" said Batman who was bathing in the shadows in the dead of night.

"Batman... please do come in and make yourself at home" said Luthor getting out of bed and putting on his robe.

"I don't have time to play games with you Luthor. I need to know what you know now".

"Oh and why in such a rush you don't care to tell me do you" Luthor said while pouring a cup of tea and having a smug look on his face.  

Batman stayed silent before charging at Luthor and pining him up against the wall a foot off the ground knocking the cup of tea he was making out of his hand. Frustrated that Luthor was dodging the question Batman got angry and shouted out his words again. "WHAT DO YOU KNOW". 

With his back pinned against the wall Luthor answered him but not to the question that he was asked. "Now now detective put me down or the security footage in this room gets sent to the news and GCPD in Gotham city showing them that you attacked me unarmed while also breaking and entering on private property".

Batman scowled furiously at Luthor before slowly letting go of his grip and placing him on the ground once more. 

"Now then why don't you tell me whats going on first so I can answer your question" said Luthor brushing him self off and going to make another cup of tea.

"... A dangerous person came from another world to this one because he is looking for someone dear to him and because he attacked you you must be somehow involved" said Batman.

"And what makes you think I was ever involved in the first place hmm for all you know I was just an innocent bystander getting caught up in the middle" said Luthor while looking away.

"He went to you because he needed answers only you would know. That's why I'm here so I can find him and stop him from hurting or killing people along the way" said Batman answering back.

Luthor stayed silent before answering " fine then I don't know if this is related to your case detective however I think I have something that might be of value. A few days ago I detected an energy signature in Gotham city and whatever it was it didn't exist on this earth so I put a tracker on it so I could later weaponize it to take take down Superman. However before I could get the chance to your dangerous person showed up after making a mess of my building lobby and threatened to kill me all before he wiped all that I had on what I was tracking on my computer. A minute later Superman showed up and I'm sure he can tell you the rest from there".

"What did you tell him before Superman showed up" said Batman asking another question.

"I just told him that I tracked it to Ivo industries nothing more and nothing less".

"... If you are lying to me"

"You will do what exactly hmm threaten to turn me in please we both I will be out with in the hour". As Luthor was saying those words he turned his head only to be talking to thin air with Batman knowhere to be found. With Batman gone he drank his tea in peace while having this thought "you may not know it now but I have already won Batman and there's nothing you or the Justice league can do to stop it". His face gave off an scheming smile.

(Earlier that day) 

In a secret room under Ivo industries a phone call had come to an end. "It would seem that you were correct my dear apparently it would seem that your lover is in fact on his way but his attempts to find us are pointless due to Dr Ivo blocking this location due to the frequency device Luthor created, truly it's a pity that I can't see his strength in person due to me having urgent business elsewhere". The person behind those words looked at his captive Yue with a superior and regrettable tone.

"Nn... Hajime will find me and when he does he will tear your machine apart and after that he will do far worse to you".

The person smiled at her comment before saying this "Now that our little talk is over Dr Ivo you may continue with your tests". At that next moment Ivo turned a dial and what happened next made Yue scream as she was tortured with unimaginable pain. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Find and send your machine to this Hajime person's location to kill him and bring back his corpse will you Dr I want a demonstration recorded of what he can do". Those words were said with the mysterious person having his back to Yue while walking away as her screams echoed in the background.