Part 21 Secret Deal

"Just what the hell am I supposed to do now".

Batman was thinking about what his next move should be.

"With Hajime unconscious the League would suggest that the best course of action would be to restrain him and send him into the phantom zone to spend eternity in prison however given from what I have seen with him beating the league multiple times and destroying Amazo in such a short amount of time it would come to no surprise that he would eventually find a way out on his own so sending him there would only cause a temporary solution and not a permanent one. Our best hope with everything turning out for the best would be to help him find out whoever it is that he is after that way no one else would have to die in the eventuality that we would have to fight him again".

Cyborg appeared as Batman was making a plan.

"Batman I need to talk to you about Hajime".

"What is it".

"I think we need to tell everybody about the deal we made with him for saving Superman the first time we fought. If we tell them now then maybe when we all make a decision about what to do with him next then it's possible that they can be understanding and not make a choice that they would soon regret. I feel that this is the best option that we have".

"... If you're wrong then it would only create backlash from the rest of the League about us not trusting them enough for them to be let in on the deal that we made. When they were beat by him the first time they met I imagine that they felt helpless against his overwhelming power so before you decide on anything you need to consider every possible outcome in telling them what was agreed upon".

Cyborg stood silent.

"... I... I still feel like we should tell them about what we have done".

"... Fine but after you do we need to convince them that by finding who he is looking for is the best outcome for us all and even possible our world itself".

Hours later every member gathered for a meeting about Hajime.

"I say we throw him in the phantom zone never to see him again" said Green Lantern.

"I'm with Hal he is to dangerous to stay in this world of ours" said Flash.

"We can't be to hasty in our decision after all we still don't know why he is here in the first place to begin with. I think we should find out why by asking him first before we do anything rash" said Superman.  

The League was talking one after another before Cyborg intervened.

"Everyone there is something I have to tell you all".

"What is it" said Flash.

"... I... made a deal with Hajime after our first confrontation with him a few days ago".

"YOU DID WHAT" screamed Green Lantern and Flash at the same time.

Everybody else who didn't know went wide eyed after hearing the news. 

"Why the hell would you do something like that in the first place? he could kill everyone here if he was given the chance and we would have no way to stop him" bellowed Green Lantern.

"Lantern that's enough Cyborg did what he had to to make sure that everyone could come back alive" said Batman.

"Bruce You don't look the least bit surprised after hearing what he had to say do you. I bet you knew and didn't tell anybody because you don't trust us enough for it not to leak out" said Wonder Woman.

"... Yes I knew about it and I agreed with Cyborg when it was offered to him".

"What was the deal about" said Martian Man-hunter.

"The deal was me and Cyborg would help search for whoever he is looking for because we looked to be of the most help to him and in exchange... he would save Clark's life. Given that he only kills what he deems to be an enemy I wondered why he would offer to save Superman so the conclusion that I came up with is that if he were to die we wouldn't be as eager to help find whoever it is that he is after".

"Given the circumstances I suppose that was... what was best for Clark and everybody else to survive huh Batman" said Flash.

"What do you suggest we do now" said Martian Man-hunter.

"You John will wake him up then we will all offer our help to find his person of interest".

"If he wanted our help then he would of asked for it" said Wonder Woman.

"Are you sure Diana because from what I can see all we did was just get in his way and try to lock him up" said Martian Man-hunter.

"Either way if I didn't agree to what he offered then Clark would be dead" said Cyborg.

"So what now John wakes him up, we beg for forgiveness and we just pretend that nothing happened involving him the past few days" said Green Lantern.

"That is exactly what we do and unless you think that you can beat him every time you fight I doubt we have any other choice".

Green Lantern went silent after hearing what Batman said.

With nothing left to discuss every member went to Hajime's unconscious body to settle the feud between them.

"Alright John wake him up" said Batman.

"Before I do what you all must realize is that waking him up is no easy task and in order to do so I must enter his mind but because it is so difficult to do alone one of you must come with me for mental support encase I loose the path that I must find. So any volunteers?"