Part 57 Lets head out

"Myuu why don't you Remia and Lily go to your room to try to guess what your surprise is ok".

Yue sent Myuu away to talk with the League.

"Yes that's right come along now Myuu" spoke Remia. 

"... Ok".

Remia left the room first then Lily second leaving Myuu last, however just before she did she turned around and crossed eyes with Yue just before she left. 

"She could tell something was wrong couldn't she" asked Batman.

"... Yes she could" answered Yue.

"She seems so mature for someone at such a young age" said Wonder Woman.

"Yes she is, but that's only natural because after all she is Hajime's beloved daughter you know" said Yue with a smile.

A moment of happiness passed before moving on.

"Getting back to the main topic at hand are going to come back with us to our earth" asked Batman.

"Naturally" said Tio.

"Of course" said Shizuku.

"Certainly" said Shia.

"When do we leave" said Kaori.

Yue was the last to answer.

"Lets head out and get him back".

Everyone agreed to go however before they departed several knocks came to the Nagumo household door.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

Shizuku answered the door.

"Huh Kouki, Endou what are you 2 doing here".

Yes it was Koki Amanogawa the masochist hero and Kousuke Endou the right hand man of the demon king themselves at the front door. 

"Um what do you mean? Shizuku were here because Myuu called about some type of emergency, she sounded worried so we rushed over as fast as we could" spoke Kouki.

"She what? why would she... Oh".

Shizuku turned around then immediately new she had answered her own question.

Everyone in the room came to the same conclusion as well, it was because Myuu was worried about her beloved papa so much.

Looking into the room both Kouki and Endou asked the same question in unison.

"Um Shizuku what's going on?" asked Kouki.

"Um Shizuku what's going on?" asked Endou.

"... If you come with us we'll explain on the way".

Both side story heroes looked at each other with a ? over there heads before agreeing to leave.

(Back in the DC universe on Apokolips)

"How is he coming along Granny Goodness" asked Virman Vundabar siting in a sort of mobility chair coming up from behind.

"It is almost complete however there were... complications. Nothing I couldn't handle it just... this hole procedure was tricky to say the least. Because of his strong will it was almost impossible to get him under lord Darkseid's control however I have succeeded in the task. Lord Darkseid now has control over this otherworlder named Hajime".

Hajime has a metallic like headband covering the top of his head. His eyes looked lifeless and his movements looked controlled and stiff.

"Ha ha ha ha you have done excellent work Granny Goodness lord Darksied will be pleased indeed".

"Well I can't take all the credit, because of you implanting the idea into DeSaad's head about controlling the otherworlder with a special chip it was easier to drop Hajime's guard in the end".

"Well I did say I had a special weapon up my sleeve we he confronted me. And now that he is of use to lord Darkseid I will be greatly rewarded".

"... That is true however, I have other plans. Hajime kill him now".

"Wait? what did you just say".

Hearing her order Hajime quickly stood in front of Vundabar and grabbed his Weasley neck with his left hand. Lifting him up into the air he struggled to breath.

"W... w... ha... t ar... e yu do.. in...g" said Virman Vundabar struggling to find his words.

"You see Vundabar with so many of lord Darkseid's generals dying left and right the second in command position will favourable fall upon you". 

"Y... yo... u".

"After all you said it yourself because you played a key role in capturing Hajime you would of had my rightful place at lord Darkseid's side and I can't have that now can I". Granny Goodness smirked.

"Steppenwolf, DeSaad, Kalibak and now you Virman Vundabar all tragically killed in order to accomplish lord Darkseid's goal ha ha ha, so no hard feelings alright".

"Guh" Snap.

Snapping Vundabar's neck Hajime let go dropping the now dead body onto the floor like a rag doll.

Looking down upon her former ally Granny Goodness spoke.

"Hmm yes tragic indeed" Granny Goodness smiled as she then started to walk away.

(Back at the watchtower)

Sparks filled the air as the team returns from Hajime's world.

"Are you kidding me how the hell are we going to accomplish something like that" as they returned Kousuke Endou spoke out.

"Endou be quiet" spoke Shizuku.

"Come on Shizuku how can I not say something like that after just learning that Hajime, our Hajime got beat and taken to be turned into our enemy. I mean do you even know how impossible it is to even land a scratch on that guy".

"Endou Hajime is in trouble and after all he has done for us it's only right that we help him out in return. Besides think about it this way if we do somehow manage to win you can then hold it over Hajime for a long long time".

"... Shizuku you know at times like these I can't help but wonder that Hajime's influence on you starts too show more and more". 

"What do you mean?"

During their timid conversation Yue spoke up.

"Endou we are not going to fight Hajime blind".

"What do you mean".

"Before we go we need to drop by someone first".

"Who?"

"The man who made a deal with Darkseid which set all of this in motion in the first place. We are going to confront Lex Luthor now".