Part 23 I Will Get Her Back

Both Batman and Martian Man-hunter were quiet and looked to there sides trying to avoid Hajime's gaze.

"... Do you want to know the feeling of the first time I killed someone".

Batman and Martian Man-hunter looked at Hajime hearing his remark.

"I felt nothing to doubt, no regret, no hesitation and no resentment within myself about blowing my enemy's head right off. While I did kill I had no intention of becoming a mass murderer and just killing when ever I felt like it alright I give one chance to the people coming at me to go away so if they listen they live and if they don't they die it is as simple as that".

Batman stared at Hajime unable to think of what to do next after hearing him out. He is not sure of what to make of this situation at all.

"How did you come to our earth" said Martian Man-hunter breaking the tense mood.

"I came to bring back my wife Yue who got taken away by someone and his small army from this universe and in doing so I followed what ever it was to your city however they were to quick and got away from me, moments later you appeared and that is where our little story began" replied Hajime.

"What did the being look like" said Batman.

"The figure wore a pinkish rope and kept saying something about taking away the key to destroy his masters enemy's. While I killed his army Yue got taken away by these demonic machine type beings with wings while fighting back along side me. They grabbed her and headed straight back to where they once came from. She only got captured due to myself not killing them a lot faster then I should of done in the first place so through out everything I am going through to get her back I just want you to know this encase you still don't understand the situation that I am in alright - I will get her back no matter who stands in my way and that is a guarantee" said Hajime with a demonically cold voice during that last part.

"Now that this little conversation is over wake me up so you can leave my mind and convince your little group that it would be best to help me instead of locking me away because if they try anything again I will kill them all alright".

"... We will need a bit of time before we can wake you up due to our teammates... assumption of you and what they went through just to get you this vulnerable and easy to lock away" said Martian Man-hunter.

"You have a few minutes to convince them. After that things will get messy because if you remember what I told you I did say I would make you pay during our encounter in the dessert and if you can't change there mind I can only assume that you know what will happen from that point on right".

Batman clenched his fist hard due to the frustration he was feeling deep down.

"John take us out of here now".

Martian Man-hunter put his hands on his head and left with Batman beside him disappearing from thin air like Hajime did before them.

Back in the real world with there conciseness returned both the League members that journeyed back found it difficult to talk about the conversation that happened in Hajime's mind.

"So what did you learn about him anything we use to beat him again" said Green Lantern.

"Hal what we need to be more concerned about is not how to beat him but about what his motives are and how we could possible help so he doesn't try to kill us again" said Superman.

"Clark you can't be serious he almost killed you" said Green Lantern.

"But he didn't and that tells me that there has to be a part of him that is good right" said Superman.

As the League argued about what to do Batman spoke up.

"Everyone listen both myself and John were in his mind and the only reason that he is on our earth in the first place is to get back his wife who got taken away by Darkseid's minion DeSaad and his army of Parademon's".

"How can you be so sure Bruce" said Wonder Woman.

"The way Hajime described the scene from when he first fought them can only lead to them being the culprit behind his wife being taken away. After she got taken he followed her here to this world were we first showed up and struck against him first. So in order for the best scenario possible we will wake him up and help him search for her on Apocalypse. Any objections regarding this speak now".

All but one of the members shook there heads agreeing.

"Hal come on" said Flash.

"Urgh fine then but when this goes sideways we lock him away never to see him again alright".

With Green Lantern now on board they were asking Martian Man-hunter to wake Hajime up so they could all for once work together for a change.

"Do it now John wake Hajime up" said Batman.

With Martian Man-hunter about to put his hand on Hajime's head a loud boom hit the Watch Tower from the outside shaking everything that wasn't nailed down.

"What the hell" as the boom ended Cyborg looked to see what is was that was causing this noise. As he accessed the security system built in his body he saw one of the worst beings in the galaxy approaching and when he did he only had this to say "ah £%^&".