Part 20 Interesting

"You why are you here"

Flash gazed upon Hajime with a surprised expression.

"... Tch of course a hero shows up in this exact time and place that nobody else was supposed to be in. I can't catch a break can I?"

Hajime spoke first creating a perplexed mood.

"Wha... what... just answer my question already alright. Why. Are. You. Here".

Hajime was hesitant to answer "... I'm here to kill this android that attacked me. I brought him here to break him down and scatter his remains so the person that built him can't gather what ever it was that he was after. I chose this location because it was in the middle of knowhere and the last place for the creator to look. Now that you know how did you find me here, this place was supposed to be as far away as possible from everybody and anything else from as far as the eye could see. Nobody was supposed to be here at this moment in time?"

"I'm here to get transported up to the Watch tower and just a few miles from here is the pick up coordinates. Regarding that from what you were saying we just happened to meet up by pure chance" said Flash.

"It would seem that way yes" said Hajime.

As Hajime and Flash settled this scene with words Amazo made a move.

(AAAAAAccessssss Maaartiaaan MMMaaaaan-Hun... hun... hunter)

With his target distracted Amazo phased through the ground under Hajime's boot causing him to set foot on the earth.

"What the... NO. Ah god damn it".

With Amazo gone Hajime searched all around using his crystal eye. "Where the hell did he go. He can't of gotten far, come out come out where ever you are".

With Hajime searching Flash tried to call for help.

"Watch Tower come in Watch Tower this is Flash I need backup a..." THUD Hajime knocked Flash out cold when his guard was down. "Sorry but I can't have you or any of your friends getting in my way. Anyway it was a good thing that I used my "Hide Presence" skill otherwise he would of been quite tricky to defeat with his guard up from him watching this scene now that's over with I need to find..."

Before Hajime could finish talking Amazo phased up through the floor uppercutting Hajime from below.

Rolling backwards Hajime stood up "Hah there you are you tin canned bastard" he gave an excited and deadly smile.

"Get ready cause here I come again to give you your excruciating death".

Hajime charged attempting to punch through his chest using his left side.

Before he could land a strike Amazo caught it and stopped it dead in its tracks. 

Seeing his hand stopped Hajime jumped over Amazo landed behind him and ripped of his arm with all the strength he had. Short circuiting and wire ripping sounds could be heard. 

Seeing his broken parts Amazo grabbed Hajime with his good arm by wrapping it around his body and locking it into place while staring at him at a point blank range. (ACcCESSss Supp... per man) Amazo eyes burned bright red about to shoot through Hajime however...

"HA HA Got you. Lets see if you survive this shall we" Hajime spoke then faced the sky with a victorious smile. Puzzled to why Amazo did the same while powering down his attack. While looking up Amazo spotted a satellite like object present in the atmosphere pointing at there exact location.  

"HYPERION" FIRE NOW" shouting his command a high powered and destructive beam was shot. Hajime faced Amazo and braced for the hit.

Seeing that he was about to be beaten Amazo spoke before shutting down. (Aaa... nalysse confirmed send... ing... ing... ing video feeeeeeed to master...ter as requested).

"Wait... what did you just say" the beam struck them both after Hajime questioned the last thing Amazo said. A huge crater was formed from the attack leaving nothing but a bloody Hajime and a knocked out Flash behind. 

The video feed was downloaded to a computer Dr Ivo had after reviewing it he went to show it to the person in charge.

"Hmmmmm interesting very interesting. I must report this to my master straight away" the mysterious person fled from where he once was to go meet his master in person to tell him the situation that he just now saw. He teleported to his masters planet and kneeled before him lowering his head in respect. 

"Master I have reviewed the target fighting the machine named Amazo on planet earth and he is the key that you have been searching for. I am confident that when he is in your grasp he will become the devastating force necessary to rid you of your enemy's once and for all".

"You have done well DeSaad my eternal servant. Now dispatch Lobo to retrieve him and bring him to me. Failure will result in a most gruesome death".

"Of course my master. I would dare not fail the almighty Darkseid soon to be the overlord and ruler of the universe. That outcome is inevitable and impossible for anyone to stop".

With DeSaad leaving Darkseid looked at the planet apocalypse in the distance from his throne with a small grin appearing on his face.

(Elsewhere) 

"Be sure he is secured with no hope of escape alright. I don't want to have to fight this guy again" said Green Lantern.

"Do not worry my friend because of the mental block I placed on him he if far from conscious" said Martian Man-hunter.

"Regardless what do we do now" said Superman.

"We restrain him and figure out the rest later today and that is final" said Batman.

Everyone gazed upon the knocked out Hajime with a cautious stare then left feeling troubled about what to do next.