Part 11 Security Footage part 2

With the security of a multi-million dollar industry that was known to be top notch in shambles a single person continued his search for the smartest person around.

"So... can I see Lex Luthor now?... please?"

As Hajime sent a gaze at the frightened receptionist from down below she mustered up her courage to try to find her answer. "O... one moment sir". tap tap tap tap "It would seem that Mr Luthor is now available for a visit".

"So which floor is h..." 

"Top floor" said the Receptionist in an instant reply 

Hajime only stared for a moment before heading to the elevator and going up to the top floor all the time while staying silent and not saying another word. The receptionist breathed a sigh of relief while thinking that when all of this was over she would be so fired from her job because in the back of her mind she knew who she was working for "sigh I suppose I should look for a new place for work then".

A ping sounded from the elevator at the top floor of the building and from the opening of the doors Hajime stepped forward with a cold expression on his face and an monstrous presence radiating off of him with every step that he took. He looked around trying to see Luthor in his office but no one was there to answer him on what he wanted to know. The moment Hajime was about to leave and deal with the receptionist for lying to him he sensed a presence in the room with it no where to be found, curious as to how this could be Hajime focused on nothing else but his "Sense presence" skill with all of his might to find his target.

"Found you".

Hajime noticed a very faint but very real presence inside a wall that when broken through looked like it would lead to knowhere else except the room behind it upon first glance but because this was the all mighty and undefeatable demon lord from the other world he knew that there was more to it then just that.

Hajime placed his right hand on the wall and closed his eyes.

"Let me see..." Hajime thought long and hard before finally coming to his conclusion. 

"So that's what it is huh an inter-dimensional doorway which closes the gap between 2 spaces in a close proximity for a registered or specific DNA match using advanced science and technology while also staying in a single place and at 2 different locations at the same time. Even I have to admit that is impressive". With his obsticle found Hajime thinks of an easy answer to his problem.

"I can't go through because I don't have a sequence logged into the doorway... but what about trying to find where the other side is located that way I don't need to go through. Alright lets see what I can do."

Hajime removed his hand from the wall and analysed it with his crystal eye to find out it's other location.

"Got you... under the reception in the lobby and about 200 meters deep underground sigh and here I thought I wouldn't have to make a mess of the place if I didn't have to because it would draw to much attention".

Hajime went back into the elevator and pressed the button to the bottom floor. Arriving back to where he first started he got out of the lift and walked towards the center of the room.

"No no no no no no no no no why are you back here should't you be somewhere else already" the voice came from the scared receptionist upon seeing Hajime once again from behind her desk.

"... Why are you still here? I thought you would of left already" said Hajime looking confused.

"Because of what you have done I am now forced to quit my job".

"... Sorry about that but in all fairness I did warn you that if you crossed me or got in my way that it wouldn't end well for you" said Hajime replying back. "And now if you will excuse me I have to make a pile bunker sized hole in your floor so you might want to take a step or 20 back just to be safe". 

At that next moment the "Pile bunker" artifact materialized from his "Treasure trove" onto his left arm and anchored it's self into the floor. Wide eyed at the scene before her eyes the receptionist predicted that there was going to be more damage from this mysterious person and his huge weapon. Knowing what was about to happen next she hid under the desk once more and covered her ears.

An explosion went off at the lobby of Lex corp and after the smoke cleared from it's sudden impact Hajime looked down the hole then said this "well here goes nothing". He then jumped down to see where it led. A minute after he jumped down Superman came to the scene and followed to were it went also. With the scene looking lifeless the receptionist got up dusted her self off then started to walk away from the scene while thinking this "seriously I seriously need to find a normal job".

With the recording over Batman was no closer to figuring out where Hajime had went or what he was up to.

"I need to see Luthor now" said Batman in a determined tone all alone.