Part 13 Rogues Part 1

As morning arrived the next day Batman called a meeting of the Justice League to discuss what there next move should be.

"So what was so important that you had to call us so freakingly early in the morning for exactly huh for those who haven't arrived yet I bet that they are probably still half asleep" Green Lantern said those words as he was approaching the meeting room with Batman to his side.

"I called this meeting due to important information that I have gathered and because of what I know everyone must be aware of it" said Batman replying back.

"And I don't suppose you can just tell me now and everybody else later I mean it can't be that bad right"

"..."

Batman stopped in his tracks and stared at Green Lantern saying nothing but silence.

"OK so that answers that then".

As they continued walking they met up with Martian Man-hunter along the way. "Hey John how are you holding up with your injuries from that fight a few days ago surely your feeling like your old self by now" said Green Lantern concerned about his friend.

"I am alright now friend Hal that fight might have been ruff but I pulled through and I will be ready to fight again soon anuff".

"That's great to hear because when we find the person who did that to you we will make him pay and lock him away for good in the phantom zone".

Batman stared at Green Lantern after giving that remark.

"Please do not concern yourself with my troubles my friend they are mine and mine alone".

"Come on John don't you want to see him be put away where he can never cause harm again".

"While I do want to put a stop to him I could sense desperation, sadness and loss from him at the same time during our first encounter and ever sense then I couldn't help but feel that what ever disaster it was that he went through it must of caused him to go to extreme measures to get that something back. That's why before we lock him away forever I want to understand him first to see if we could avoid that option entirely".

"He tried to kill you and almost succeeded as well".

"Still it wouldn't hurt to try" said Martian Man-hunter as he walked further ahead.

Green Lantern said nothing else as they approached the meeting room.

When they arrived they saw Wonder Woman, Superman and Cyborg already sat down in there seats.

"Where's Barry shouldn't he be here by now" said by Superman.

"I thought he was already here because you know he is the fastest person alive and all that" said Green Lantern.  

"Flash come in this is Cyborg repeat this is Cyborg where are you over?"

"Hey Vic can't talk right now I'm kinda in the middle of something here" said Flash.

The reason Flash was late was because of the Rogues and there sudden attack so early in the day. With the team existing of Captain Cold, Heatwave, Mirror Master, Weather Wizard and Top Flash had a lot to deal with before he could join his friends.

"Whats the matter cold I wasn't expecting for you to attack me until lunch was over whats your deal" said Flash in a witty banter while running around.

"You know me Flash this cold morning breeze just gets my blood pumping to do a robbery and as expected you showed up to put a stop to us so now we get another chance to kill you, be prepared" said Captain Cold with a smile on his face.

As he shoots beams of ice from his cold gun trailing behind Flash he tries to take him down to kill him and put him in a frozen coffin meanwhile Weather Wizard from up above the clouds shoots down bolts of lightning to strike him down as well gusts of wind to knock him off balance while his fellow partners in crime take all that they can from this early planned heist of theirs.

Using his super speed Flash avoids all beams of ice and lightning strikes then spins his arms around creating a vacuum blowing away Captain Cold into a near by car knocking him out of the fight. Now that he was taken care of Flash runs up a tall building and jumps even higher up in the air to get close to Weather Wizard.

"You can't touch me Flash not when I do this" the next moment a giant tornado appeared right before him blocking Weather Wizard from the scarlet speedster. Being blown back down to earth Flash picks up the cold gun that layed on the ground and shot blocks of ice near the beginning of the storm sweeping them up as fast as they were put there.

Puzzled as to why he would do this Weather Wizard asked why "Huh what are doing".

"I'm just cooling it down so it disappears" said Flash with a smile.

The tornado that just appeared went away just as quick then faster then he could respond Flash flew up to him spinning his arms even faster then before using the same trick twice.

Unable to react in time Weather Wizard gets punched in the face knocking him out of the sky and falling to the ground while Flash is right behind him unhurt and safely on the ground.  

"OK then care to surrender now" said by Flash looking at the other rogues.