Part 18 Amazo Part 2

With the heat beam coming from Amazo's eyes aimed at Hajime giving off a strong killing intent for a machine Hajime quickly took out his "Mechanic shield" artifact to block it off then taking on the full pressure of the attack he then slightly shifted his shield to redirect it back at him to try to get the edge of the fight however...

(Access Martian Man-hunter) 

Seeing the heat beam coming back Amazo used the phasing ability of the last son of mars to just let it pass straight through.  

"Tch I thought it couldn't be that easy. Your powers there just like that team of super people I fought a while ago aren't they and if that is the case does that mean that you can copy the powers of people you fought before by analyzing what they can do? if so then I had better use my guns and ammunition to take you on instead shouldn't I".

Knowing that using his powers would lead to a disadvantage Hajime switched out his shield for his rail gun artifact better known as "Schlagen" from his "Treasure Trove" which was ten times more powerful then his already trusty and powerful "Donner" hand gun.  

"Now then lets see if you can handle this huh big guy"

Aiming his weapon Hajime shot out a trio of blasts at Amazo hoping that at least one would hit and blow it apart ending the fight the sooner the better.

(Access Flash)  

Amazo tapped into Flash's powers and then ran in a zig-zag pattern towards Hajime dodging the blasts in between each shot by moving out of the way by a couple of inches repeatable just to show off. When he got close enough to attack Amazo sent out a barrage of punches at super speed to Hajime's body trying to cripple him and take him down while also trying to analyse how he would respond and counter attack again like he did before.

With impacts being absorbed Hajime held up his guard with his rail gun in hand to try to block them off as he was being pushed back to the edge of the buildings side.

"Urgh you might pack more of a punch then that speedy guy but I am not sorry to say that I already saw that little trick and know how to properly deal with it". 

Giving a smile Hajime jumped backwards and started to fall off of the building roof. 

Puzzled as to why he would do such a thing Amazo stopped all action and looked down at his target poking his head out. If Amazo could give a facial expression it would be one of shock and surprise because when he went to look down he saw Hajime looking into and pointing his rail gun at his metallic head.

"Got you"

Firing straight up the building side as he was plummeting down the force of the blast shattered the windows it passed hitting Amazo in the face causing a small explosion and for it to fall with no such sign of it stopping or slowing down. 

Glad that he hit what he was aiming for Hajime immediately turned around and quickly activated his "Aerodynamics" skill which compressed the air which slowed him down as well as his "Quick Step" skill to allow his movements to speed up and get a better handle on his landing  while finally using "Steel Legs" skill to reinforce his legs so that when he was on the ground the chance of his body receiving the impact damage was zero.

20 feet from the ground Hajime spun around then landed a Superman landing with great precision and execution. 

Standing up with a slight proud expression Hajime swept any dust off his shoulders and stored his rail gun back into his "Treasure Trove". After he landed a loud crash could be heard behind him and in its place was a small crater and Amazo with a half destroyed face showing its exoskeleton skull while it was sparking non stop saying error with smoke pouring out of its face.

(Err..or Err......ooooor Errrrror Err..or)

Turning his face to see what damage he did Hajime said this "well then now that's taken of lets see what you have on your system and hard drive shall we. I want to know why you were here".

Hajime reached out his left hand to begin the dismantle and analysis of the android however it stopped in its place by Amazo grabbing a hold of his wrist instead.

(AaaaacccCEeeeesssss SSSSupermmMman... Maan... maNn)

"What the..."

With his wrist being tightly held Hajime was then thrown threw a car causing a explosion in his face causing his state of body and cloths to become a bloody and mangled mess as he impacted a wall that supported him from being thrown further away.

With blood covering every bit of his body Hajime lifted himself up and tried to shake off the fact that he was just thrown into a wall by a half broken machine. 

"Huuuuh it is at times like these that I wished I has Shea's "Future Sight" skill with me. Being thrown about is just embarrassing or though I'm glad there was no one else around that I know who saw that because if they did they would probably just laugh at how pathetic that was. Huh I need to be more cautious in this world".

Hajime stared at Amazo's broken body getting up and ready for round 2. Frustrated and annoyed Hajime was thinking about what to do next to beat this thing for good.